Sad mornings..!!

Assalam u valikum guys

Hope all r doing well in u r lifes❤

The story continues....

Fariha's pov :

It's was almost one week .."we haven't even seen  other". Every morning i woke up to meet amaan ..

"As usual it was a sad mornings" ..." I can't have enough dare to face him".
After that incident he gonna hate me much..

"Every morning I pray to Allah.. .ya Allah please  be with him. Don't make him feel alone..ya Allah please take care of him."

"My head is paining very hard"..my eyes are tried of crying. "I was feeling I'll everyday by day". "I didn't attend the any classes from one week ".

"My parents are worried about my health and the annoying behaviour of me". Most of hours I spent in my room.

Fariha fariha...

"I heard  momma is calling out my name".

"I was in deep thoughts ..on hearing my name I back to reality".

" I went at down stairs to look momma what she needs"...

For a seconds ..i stood in a shock..

"I saw my all friends are waiting for me in hall". They all rushed towards me and hugged me tightly...except Ayan.

Though they hugged me ..my eyes are searching for amaan..i got upset

What happen to you..? Why are you not attending the class since one week..? Ujma , huda, hana sounded at once.

"I was feeling ill".. this is not good fariha you have to inform us ..

"AREN'T WE YOUR FRIENDS"..?? Ayan was looking upset while questioning me..

No not like that ayan..."you all are mean to the whole world to me".

"Fariha are you okay"..? Huda whispered in my ear as she smells me everywell..

"Yeah yeah".. I diverted the topic..

So fariha... so what ayan...??

"You have to come today for ujma's house with us".

But why ayan.. ?? "Because we plan to spend today in ujma's house ..her parents out of the city" ..
No no ayan " I can't come"..

"Fariha you should go you feel good with your friends ".momma said me

"I don't want to listen any excuses you have to that's it". Now I'm going to amaan house ..and make him come along us..by hearing amaan name" my heart skip a beat ".