love blossom in air

HELLO..

The party and the story continues..I promise u I will update soon...so I did it guys.

This chapter to dedicate to all fans of fariha and amaan's.

Thank u guys for u r support and keep supporting me..I will try to update u as best as i can.

Thank u to all for u r votes and comments guys.

Thank u to all my wattpad frnds who always love my story .

Fariha pov :

Me and my family reach amaan's family party ." I saw that zoha aunt and yousuf uncle is welcoming us .
As i reach the entrance zoha aunt kiss me on my forehead you look stunning like Cinderella dear said zoha aunt ..I smile at her and hug her thank u so much aunt"..

Umar came to me "fariha di your looking like princess and you too nida he complimented us"..oh thank u my sweet bro I said to umar..

As my family busy with aman's family..

I started to search amaan . Finally I saw him. "He is also looking at me with a sweet smile on his face" . I too smile and moved to towards him. By seeing his smile "I must say he is most handsome guy" .

My (inner voice ) began to say "amaan is perfect guy and partner for you in future . Don t loose him like zaiden . Life doesn't give second chance but luckily you got it ". utilize it I shut my inner voice .

Hlo "salaam amaan I wish him . Valikumuaslam fariha" wished me too.

"Welcome to the party fariha" . I'm so happy you attended the party .it really means a lot to me..said Amaan .

" Offcourse how can't i attend after all we are neighbour's right"..?? We laugh at this funny question of me..

"I don't know why I can easily interact with amaan he is something special ".

"Thats why every girl wanted to date and wanted to be his girlfriend to him.
Lucky that girl who Amaan will love her she will got his pure and sinceir love"..though he had many girls following he never show a zero percent intreset on them. I said to myself .

"Hey fariha what are thinking" ..?? Oh

"nothing Amaan". I said.

"Hey amaan you are looking most handsome guy" . I smiled

"Really fariha" ...?? He teased

"I swear Amaan it's truth".

He smile at me thank you for your compliment he said.

But he didn't give me a single compliment on my beauty ..means "I'm not looking beautiful to him..?? I feel upset from inside..then I realise why should feel upset ..for not complimenting by Amaan"..???

we both move to our friends table who are waiting for us..

"I wish them hlo girls and boys..they wished me too..they seems so happy. hana,huma,huda,azad, saqib,azhan,all are looking beautiful and handsome guys I said. they all complimented on my beauty"..