unexcepetd neighbour's

Hlo guyzz...❤❤

I'm back with my another chapter hope u will like it🤗🤗🤗

Who are Unexcepetd neighbour's visited fariha's house...???

Let us know who are the special neighbour's..

Fariha's pov :

"I was in deep sleep. Suddenly, someone knocked my door and i hear my name that someone is calling".

"I look at the watch the time 2:30am I got up from my bed rubbing my eyes . I open the door I saw nida standing infront of me, she is afraid of something" ..

"Oh my sweet sis come in. what made you come here and distrub my sleep" ...??? I thought that today is Sunday I will woke up late but you spoil my whole plan. Now say why are you worried deariee.?.

Api "I had very bad dream .im so scared, I came to you that i can feel secure with you" ..

"Don't worry my sweety im with you no bad dream can come to your mind" ..

Api "let's talk i don't want to sleep now" .

"Ok sweety as you wish" ..

"I took my mobile turn on the music player to listen Justin beiber song "what do you mean".? where me and nida both like Justin beiber songs..I played that song so nida can feel comfort.

So "we enjoyed the song..api how is your first day of your school"?.

"Have you met with any handsome guy ..?? Do you have crush him ..??? Tell me api.

" It was quite well . And I don't have any crushes you are too young to know about handsome guys..do you get it nida I replied her in angry tone"..

"Ok sorry api..I oplizes for wrong question" .

"It's ok".  i said

"Can I ask you one thing please".?

"Off course" ask I said..

"Api do you still remember your best friend "zaiden"..??

I hesitate to answer her but I replied by saying yes. "he is my bestfriend he is everthing in my life nida" ..

"i too remember him a lot he is also my close and favourite brother .I too still remember him". Said nida..

"Yeah he is too cute" ..I said

The time went on and we talked each other a lot ..the time was 5:00am we both performed namaz.. then me and nida went to sleep ..

**After 2 hours..**

After 2 hours my mom again knock the door..

"Fariha my princess is nida with you..?? She was not in her room" ..moma asked me

Yeah  moma we both are sleeping moma..I said..

"Ok princess both come soon breakfast is ready dear "..

"Ok moma" . I answered