Heart break

The story continues ..

Fariha pov:

Im so helpless to amaan."we both are on our knees ".

"I covered my face with my hands crying continuously without a break".i can't see him in this situation.

"I don't want to break his heart into pieces ".

"He wipe out his tears ..he make his voice to speak infront me ".

He slowly come to me , he took my hand in his hand. I slowly rise my head to see him ."His eyes were red in color".

Fariha..fariha ..he called my name smoothly ..

"My tears are unstoppable ".

"His eyes are so adorable to me".how can I say no to them..

Stop concerning about me..
Stop caring about me..i said rising my voice in a shivering tone.

"While I try to pull my hand"..he hold my wrist tightly the way he hold me that he dont want to loose me in his life.

While I was trying harder and harder to pull out my hand ..unexpectedly i sratched his hand with my sharp nails..

Aww he said.. with a low scream

Ya Allah what I did ..his hand is bleeding . But he didn't leave my hand though his hand was bleeding.

Stop acting like a child amaan.. your hand is bleeding leave my hand i have to go take first aid box..

No way fariha ..you have to answer me. "This wound can heal with the medicine , but what about my heart wound which is given by you as my love gift ".

Amaan ..."i want to explain that I love him so much but I don't love him anymore" ..this is not possible . I said to myself ..

"I took some piece of cloth which is layed on the floor beside me".

"I took the cloth with right as he was holding my left hand". I clean his wound . It's look better now.

"He took small box from his pocket".
He opened the box where I could see a
"Beautiful daimond ring".

He started to say ..fariha ..this ..

Tears are falling down from my eyes ..he loved me a lot..

Fariha this was the ring which i carry daily .."I always carry because I want to gift this ring in name of our love".
I never thought that I would offer you this ring in this situation where our tears are unstoppable.

"He hold my fingers and push the ring in my finger".

What is this amaan ..?? I questioned to him..