Sweet Touches..!!

Assalam u valikum guys ❤

Hope all are doing great❤

Here we go..for Sweet Touches❤❤

Fariha pov:

"I entered in my home with a big smile".

"my princess is looking so happy what happening my dear"..?? Isn't he find her prince..?? Dad questioned me in a tease manner.

"I gave a smile in form of yes I felt blushing myself to my dad question".

What..?? Is true..?? He raised his eyebrows.

Maryam have you seen she is blushing... Mom and dad chuckled by noticing me.

Daaaad... By saying in a embrace tone I headed to my room. "I lay down on the bed". My heart is beating faster while dad is questioning me. I felt blushing for his question..

"I know my parents gave me the freedom to choose my patner". I hope they accept my choice..

"May i come in Princess".. I heard someone is knocking door. I woke up from my thoughts.. I look at the entrance.. Dad momma yeah come in.. Why are you asking permission to me. You can come here anytime you want.

"They both sat beside of me,dad took my hand.. I'm so happy that you've decided to move on my princess". He pet my hair with his another hand.. I know whoever you selected he is something special.. I respect your choose my princess.

"I can see dad voice was shevering his eyes were worried about me, he looks happy for me, but his was going to cry at any moment.

"Momma is about to cry now, tears formed in my eyes" . Dad he is so pious like you, he cares me like as you cares momma. I responded in a sweet voice.

"May Allah bless you with him and good future with him" He was crying literally , he has fear of losing me.

"Dad you know something"..?! What my princess he asked in low voice..

Dad.. "He calls me princess the way you and moma calls me".

He raised his eyebrow.. Is it..? In a questioning look..

Yes.. Dad.!! So my future son - in - law is going to stole my princess.

"I can sense some one is feeling jealous"..mom stated in funny manner by pointing dad.

We all chuckled..yes yes I'm jealous.. She is my princes.. Dad stated in strong manner.

"yes dad I'm your princess always, you are my king dad. He smiled and kissed on my forehead. Daad I hugged him tightly.. He hugged me back..our tears are fall from our eyes.. Whether I'm afraid of loosing dad or whether I'm going to start new life.

" OK princess I have to go now". He moved away weeping his tears.I know he was pretending to be strong.

"princess be a pious n loyal wife to your husband" mom said in a concerning tone.

Inshaallah I will mom..

Now hug me..she said weeping her tears.. I hugged her tightly.. Momma I miss you..!! I miss you more than you my princess.

We hugged for 2 min ..her tears were unstoppable.

So when you are going to meet us with our son - in - law.

She leaves my room by saying that ..your dad need me I have to go.

"Its really hard for every girl to leave their parents.. There house..". I was crying without any movement in my body.