Chapter Eight:

Oof I felt like writing more stuff from Ashlie's POV. Sorry

Ashlie had found an old computer in her garage, which wasn't that old. Maybe a few years old?

It didn't have a password, and it wasn't dead. She had turned it on and downloaded a game on it.

Ashlie had been playing the game for a few hours, with Bri helping.

"I wonder if there's more games like this!" Ashlie gasped. Her imaginary friend excitedly nodded.

After a while, she heard her mom yelling. And her father. Ashlie, out of curiosity, hid behind a door to see what was going on.

There was her mom and dad, yelling. But then things escalated, with Ashlie's mom throwing a vase. Her dad yelped in pain.

Ashlie's eyes were now filled with tears. What happened?

Her mom yelled one more time, before she ran out of the house and slammed the door shut. She watched as her dad stared at th door, starting to cry.

She walked over to her dad. "Daddy..? Are you okay?"

Her dad smiled weakly at her. "Yeah. Sorry if the yelling bothered you, I didn't mean to be so loud."

He paused to look at the time.

"Ah, it's late. How about we get you to sleep? I could read you a story?" Her father offered.

"Could you sleep with me?" Ashlie asked quietly. Her dad nodded, smiling. "Of course, princess."

Bri watched. She loved it when Ashlie's mom was away. She would like it much more if her friend's dad were her only parent.

She followed Ashlie and her dad to Ashlie's bedroom, where they read half of a story before both of them were out.

Bri didn't sleep. She stayed up, thinking of how amazing Ashlie was.

Later in the night, she heard the door slam open. Female and male voices. The female's was familiar- Ashlie's mom.

Bri heard moans, then yelling. She saw Ashlie stir awake. She looked at Bri in confusion.

Bri walked over to her, "Sh. Go back to sleep, it was probably just the TV. Nothing to worry about." She smiled as Ashlie snuggled into her dad, falling back asleep.

Bri quietly giggled, making sure the two had enough of the blanket to cover up with.

She then sat on the floor, continuing to smile.

Oof
Should I do more Uni next or continue to do Nick and Jon?

Also
It's two AM
Holy fuck