Chapter Eighteen

im continuing the book, bitches.

jon rose an eyebrow. "how is that worse?! that sounds better than being stuck in a PRISON."

the king glared at him. "you see, life for humans is terrible-- THEY'RE terrible."

the two imaginary friends glanced at each other with a face saying, "is this bs?".

the king sighed. "anyways. you two won't be the only ones doing this."

their expression changed to one of curiosity. bri was the one to respond. "really? who else is doing this?"

the king looked towards the door, shouting, "bring him in!"

a guy was shoved inside, cursing at the guards around him. he looked up, his eyes widening when he saw the other two.

jon and bri followed suit, shocked at the imaginary friend in front of them.

"....cory?"

cory shook off his own look of shock, smiling when he saw them. "the one and only."

bri smiled, laughing. "oh jeez, i never thought we'd see you again!"

cory shrugged. "neither did i."

the king clapped, attempting to get their attention. "alright, you had your reunion. now, you will be transported to earth. once you get there, it'll be as if you've always lived there. you will have a home that you all live in, and you will be transferred to a high school in which your children will go to in the future. we'll give you everything you need, and we'll call every week. know that this is for a experiment, alright?"

the three took a moment to take in his words before nodding. the king nodded as well.

"in a minute, i will clap and you will appear in a place you know very well. i'm just going to remind you that this is in the FUTURE. once you're there, i'll give you directions to your new home. oh, and prepare yourselves. this may hurt."

they took a deep breath, all glancing at each other. they'll be able to see their friends again. how would this be BAD? it felt too short of a time before the king clapped, and they felt as if they were falling.

they landed with an oof, and their whole bodies ached. yet there were no injuries. cory sat up, rubbing his head. he fell face first onto the ground, ouch. he opened his eyes and gasped. the other two groaned, before opening their eyes.

"is-- guys, i remember this place!" cory stammered. jon and bri smiled. "i do too!"

suddenly something dinged from inside bri's pocket. they all looked at her, confused. she felt inside and pulled out a phone, which had a notification telling them the directions to their home.

"why'd they send you the directions and not one of us?"

bri smirked. "the answer's obvious, i'm the responsible one!" cory snickered.

"yeah, i mean, jon would probably get lost!" jon glared at him, raising an eyebrow.

"maybe, but you'd definitely kill all of us!" the two ended up arguing, and bri had to push them away.

"guys, chill out! can we go now? it's getting dark." the sky was pretty-- the bright sun was hidden behind clouds, and the sky was orange, a tint of pink here and there.

the guys agreed, and the three imaginary fr-- humans made their way to their new home.