Chapter Twelve.

unchecked

Ashlie's mom grabbed her arm, taking her outside. Her dad stared, mumbling, "oh no."

"Honey! I don't think this is, this is necessary! It was just an accide-"

Jon saw Bri run outside. She looked furious, running to Ashlie and her mother.

Her mother yelled, calling her names nobody wants to be called. She told her to apologize for being a little shit, right before she slapped her.

She started to yank Ashlie's hair, before Nick's mom grabbed Ashlie and took her inside.

Ashlie was crying, she looked like a mess. "Ashlie, hon, are you okay?"

Ashlie nodded, hugging her dad.

"Here, Atlie! I got you another waffle!" Nick smiled as he gave Ashlie the plate.

"Nick, that's so sweet!" Nick's mom patted him on the head, leading all of the kids to the table.

Jon sat next to Nick. 'Was that the bad thing that was supposed to happen?' Jon wondered. He looked over to Nick.

He was eating fast, practically inhaling his waffles. "Slow down, Nick! You're going to choke!!" Jon giggled. Nick smiled.

Jon looked down, Nick's hand was resting on the table. Jon slowly moved his hands towards Nick's, hoping he could do it this time.

He tried grabbing ahold of his hand, only making it shock Nick.

Nick flinched, holding his own hand. "Ow! My hand!"

Bri placed her hand on Jon's shoulder, mouthing "don't".

Jon looked at Bri, opening his mouth. "B-.. okay."

______after the party_____

Jon and Nick were heading upstairs. "Sorry for shocking your hand earlier, Nick.."

Wait.

Since when had it felt so good to say that name?

that last line was inspired me being so in love with a certain someone that i cant breathe

seriously guyshelp im dying
its 5:44 AM as i publish this
help