Chapter Nine:

Note (June 27): Forcing myself to write. Oof
(30th, doing it again. Kinda getting the liking to write back.)
Uni sat in class, hiding his art from any exploring eyes. It was horrible, all of it. He made sure no one was looking before going bad to drawing.

What he didn't know, a kid was looking right over his shoulder with widened eyes.

What Uni was drawing was Jon. The kid tapped Uni on his back. Uni jumped, turning around quickly.

"Oh, I- Uh- how long were you here?" Uni stuttered out. The kid shyly smiled.

"A while. I'm Dawn! What's your name?" Dawn asked.

"Uh, Uni.."

Dawn giggled, "Nice name, Uni!" Uni smiled.

"You're really good at drawing! I can't even draw a stick boy," Dawn said.

"Thank you!"

For the rest of the school day, they talked.
________________Timeskip

Uni walked out of the school, walking into a bus, sitting next to Ashlie and Nick like he always did.

He smiled, thinking about the conversations he and Dawn had.

His first friend aside from Nick and Ashlie.. He was just so happy! So happy his..face was heating up. He stopped smiling.

'Oh no, am I sick??' He thought.

"Nick? Ash? Do I look sick?" Uni asked, confused.

"Well your face is red.. Hm, Bri? Is Uni sick??" Ashlie asked her imaginary friend. (I WROTE DICK, SHIT-)

They all waited for an answer.

Ashlie, knowing Uni can't hear, looked at him and said, "She says she thinks you're bwush- blush- blushing? Yeah!! Blushing!" She giggled.

Uni smiled. "Um, blushing..? But- But- What? Why would I blush because of a boy?"

One of the kids in front of the three, a middle schooler, looked at Uni and yelled out, "GAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY."

"Ah- What-?"

"Ha you're so friggin dumb. Gay is when you like the same gender. Faggot." He turned around.

"Oh."

--------Another timeskip/Jon's POV---

I looked at Nick. I thought about the blushing thing. My face heats up and turns red when I'm around Nick..

But.. how would I be gay if I don't even know if I like him?

How do you know if you like someone? Is it normal for..

Is it normal for a boy to feel so happy around another boy? To feel like that boy is your world, you care for him so much?

Or is that just how friends feel about each other? Do friends feel this way?

I sighed. Nick and I were playing with Uni and Ashlie right now. Well, not really me.
I was being here all confused.

Surprisingly, this time Bri came along. This was the second time I kind of really saw her.

Her hair was brown, she had a purple jacket, and she was wearing a green cheese shirt. Ooooh! I like purple and green! Almost everything on me is purple and green!

I poked Bri. She wouldn't budge. I poked her again, and again, and again. And again.

She giggled. I joined with her.

"So how come you never come with Ashlie, Bri?" Bri looked down.

"Well.. I just don't really like going anywhere. School is the only exception. I just..don't want her to get hurt."

I smiled.

"And plus, her mom is a lot of trouble. I like staying home and.. and protecting her dad.. He loves Ash's mom a lot.. even though all she does is cheat and hurt him.. It's, it's pretty sad." She let out a sad chuckle.

"Yeah, you're right.."

Bri nodded.

"But hey! It's nice to meet you again, fully." I said with a smile.

"Yeah, you're right. What's your name again?" She asked.

I giggled. "Jon!"

Didn't know how to end that.

I'm actually writing again! Eeeee!

I hoped you liked it. Pushed myself to write a lot.
This took a while
Sorry if it's bad, bye! :)

aLSO! AROUND SIX HUNDRED WORDSSSS