Semi finals⚽️

Neymars POV⚽️🏆⚽️🏆⚽️🏆

Every nation's World Cup campaign is a drama, but Brazil's tournament could have been scripted by Quentin Tarantino.

The hosts played their most compelling game against Colombia last week, in the quarter finals, winning 2-1 emphatically. And then, in the dying minutes of the match, their superstar Neymar Jr was fouled, fell badly and stretchered off the pitch.

What emerged later must be devastating for Neymar and Brazil fans: he's fractured a vertebra and is out of the tournament. Brazil's captain, Thiago Silva, who scored the first goal in the quarters, will miss the next game after being carded.

With attacking star Neymar and top defender Thiago out, Brazil suddenly look like a very vulnerable side, likely to stumble in the semis. Despite Brazil's heartbreak, football fans everywhere can cheer: this Cup has produced the best, most attacking football ever since Fifa introduced the 32-team format in 1998.

The number of goals scored in the group stage is 136, bettering 2002's total of 130 goals at the same level. With the semifinals now waiting to be played, only the four top teams remain in the arena, and the way this Cup has progressed, each of the four remaining matches should produce riveting, scintillating football played at the highest level of the game. Joga bonito, play beautifully, has come home.

I switch off the TV I had enough off this I look down on my wheelchair this isn't fair I can't let my boys down I shake my head and get my iPhone out off my pocket, first thing I need to do is check twitter. I open the app and got thousands off tweets

"For such a young player with so many dreams, and one of those dreams was to play the World Cup in his own country in front of his own people.

"He has suffered a very heavy blow and I told him the whole country is proud of him, and that every effort will be made to win the World Cup in Brazil and dedicate it to him."

Brazil legend Pele also offered his support, tweeting: "@neymarjr was raised in my @santosfc and it hurts our hearts to know that he can no longer defend Brazil in the World Cup," he said.

"I was also injured during the 1962 World Cup in Chile, and I was out for the rest of the tournament, but God helped Brazil continue on to win the Championship.

"I hope the same will happen with our Selecao in this World Cup."

The President of Brazil Dilmar Rousseff wrote a letter to the crocked star, saying: "It broke my heart and the heart of ever Brazilian watching the pain on your face.

"But we also saw the immense strength of a great warrior, who will never let himself be held back even when wounded.

"I know that, like every Brazilian, you will never give up and sooner than one can imagine you will be back to fill our souls with the joy and our history with triumph."

Lothar Matthaus, who captained Germany to the 1990 World Cup, added his support.

He said: "We have tears in our eyes when we see the image of Neymar yesterday. All German fans wish him a speedy recovery."

Former Selecao players Roberto Carlos, Kaka and Gilberto Silva have sent supportive messages, while Neymar's international team-mates have also taken to social media.

Brazil and Chelsea midfielder Willian tweeted: "Have strength brother. @neymarjr we are together with you, we love you."

I smile at my phone, I may not be the luckiest person but I do have the best and amazing friends and supporters always making me smile through thick and thin I shouldn't be negative I should be happy.