Real life

"Hey dad, I'm bored and have noting to do so can I go with you to set?" Kit asked as her dad came into the kitchen.
"Sure sweetie, I don't see why not. Just stay in my trailer alright?" RDJ asked picking an apple from the fruit bowl
"Sure. Better then noting." His daughter smiled.

The two finished breakfast before getting ready to head to set. kit threw her phone, keys, purse and lip balm into a bag before heading downstairs where her dad was waiting. They left the house and Downey drove to set.

"Is there any new cast?" Downeys daughter asked as they stopped in traffic

"Yea many." Robert nodded.
"Can I meet them?" his daughter asked, excited.
"Not yet." He said after hesitating.
"Why not?" She whined.
"Because it is the start of filming, maybe later on" He explained driving on.
"But I got to meet the others at the start, why is this one different?" Kit asked as her father pulled up to set.
"Because there are many of your age so you would distract them with your beauty." He stated as they got out.
Kit rolled her eyes.

Robert brought his daughter to his trailer and showed her where everything is. Shortly after arriving he was called for filming so he had to leave. Kit sighed and lay on the couch and scrolled through her phone. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, startling the young girl.

"Hello? Anybody in there?" A girls voice called through the door.
Kit got up and opened the door slowly.
"Can I help you?" She asked, looking at the girl.
"I'm Laura, Robert sent me to keep you company since I finished for the day." The unknown girl explained pointing to the set.
"Oh well then come in. I'm Katherine Downey, but please call me Kit." Kit smiled stepping aside so Laura could come on.

"Your Downeys daughter?" Laura asked as she sat down on the couch.
"Yep. Want some tea?" Kit asked popping the 'p'.
"Wow. And yes please." She smiled looking around the trailer.
"Here you go." The young Downey said handing her the cup.
"Thanks." She replied smiling.

Laura stayed with Kit till her dad came back from set. The two girls exchanged numbers and social media before Laura left to return to her trailer.Once Robert was sorted he and his daughter left back home where Kit made dinner for the two of them.