Real life

"I don't care what dad said, I'm leaving the trailer and going to explore

"I don't care what dad said, I'm leaving the trailer and going to explore." Kit said to Laura standing up from the couch.
"You mean he still hasn't let ya yet?" Laura asked looking up from her phone.
"No."
"Come on then, let's go."

The two put on their shoes and left the trailer. Laura showed Kit around set before she brought her to a trailer.

"Who owns this one?" The young Downey asked as she stood on the steps
"Zendaya." Laura shrugged knocking on the door.

The door opened to reveal a brown girl with really curly hair

"Hey Laura, what's up?"
"Hey Zendaya, just showing Kim around. Kit this is Zendaya, she plays Michelle. Z this is Katherine, she is Downeys daughter."
"OH Kit, I've heard so much about you. Come in, come in." Zendaya said ushering the two girls in.

The three girls  sat on Zendayas couch and talked about their careers and education and all. Around half an hour later the girls decided to introduce Kit to the guys. Just as they stepped down the stairs Kit bumped into someone. The mystery person grabbed her before she could fall.

"I'm so sorry." They both said looking up to see who they had crashed into.
"You." They said again pointing to each other.
"What, what are you doing here?" He asked.
"My dad works here. What are you doing here?" kit asked
"I'm the new spiderman. Who's your dad?"
"RDJ."
"That's how I recognized you."

"You two know each other?" Zendaya asked, pointing between the two teens.
"Yea, we bumped into each when I was going to starbucks. Tom bought me a new phone but I insisted on paying half." kit explained, pointing at the young boy in front of her.
"Tom, mind introducing us." A guy behind Tom explained
"Right, Kit, this is Harrison, my assistant, and Jacob, he plays Ned. Guys this is katherine, she goes by Kit, the girl I met on the street the other day."
"Ahh." The boys nodded.

"Katherine Louise Downey!!"
The group turned to see Robert at his trailer.
"I got to go guys. Nice meeting you all, nice to see you again Tom and actually know who and what you are." Kit waved before running over her dad.

"I thought I told you to wait here." Robert exclaimed walking into the trailer.
"I was bored. There's only so much to do in here." His daughter explained.
"I don't care. It's so i know where you are." He shouted.
"I was only around the corner. not gone far." She told him.
"I know that! I just, I don't want anything to happen to you." He said softening his voice near the end.
"Noting is going to happen to me. I'm 19 years old, I'll be fine." Kit said walking over and taking her fathers hands.
"I know but, since your mother died I worry about ya." Downey said placing his hands on his young daughters shoulders.
"I know, and I love you for that, but at least let me explore set before i leave." she sighed.
"Alright." He said after thinking.
"Thank you." Kit smiled softly hugging him.
"now, let's go home. Take away for dinner?"  He asked kissing his daughters head and pulling away.
"Mcdonalds?" She asked shyly.
"Of course." He smiled.
"Yes." Kit screamed running out of the trailer, people looking at her like she was crazy.
"i love you but your alot of work." Robert sighed before throwing his arms up and running after his only daughter.