real life

day 24 of 24 HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE

Kit looked over her shoulder to see Tom coming into the living room with hot chocolates in  Christmas themed mugs

Kit looked over her shoulder to see Tom coming into the living room with hot chocolates in  Christmas themed mugs. He had small marshmallows in each cup along with some whipped cream and spices. Kit giggled when Tom tripped and almost spilled hot chocolate all over himself. He looked over at her and smiled.

"Okay that jumper is the cutest thing ever on you, but I have just a little something to add to it." He giggled and skipped away, bumping into a wall on his way out of the room.
Kit directed her attention to 'let it snow' that was playing on the TV. A couple minutes later a ribbon placed over her and two hands were placed over her eyes.
"Guess who's jumper you took" He said, trying to keep a laugh in.
"Hmmm, let me guess, has he been a bad boy? Specifically Bad Boy Holland maybe?" Kit asked with a giggle and he removed his hands he sat down next to her.
Tom bit his lip, and whispered in her ear,
"How did you know it was me?"

Kit laughed at his stupidity and took his hand in hers. He held her close to his chest and she could hear the slow beating of his heart. 

"Best Christmas Eve ever." Kit whispered as she snuggled into Tom more.
"Only because I'm with you." He whispered back and kissed the top of her head,
"I love you darling,"  
"I love you too Tom." Kit smiled as she pecked his lips before turning back to the TV.