Real life

Tom stood at the set entrance as he waited for Kit to meet him

Tom stood at the set entrance as he waited for Kit to meet him. As he turned to look towards the trailers he seen a figure coming towards him. As it got closer he recognized it as the youngest Downey.

"Hey Tom."
"Hey." Tom smiled nervously.
"What you want to talk about?" She asked leaning on the wall across from him.
Tom took a deep breath before looking Kit in the eye.
"Listen, Kit. There's always going to be that one person in your life that you can't life without. You can't lie to yourself either, or walk away from how you really feel." Tom said, looking Kit in the eye.
"Tom what are you saying?" Kit asked, confused.
"Kit I like you. I have since I bumped into you on the street. When I found out that you were RDJ's daughter I gotta admit I was a little scared and backed away from it. But I was also glad because I get to see you every day. I like you a lot Katherine Downey, and I hope you feel the same way for me." Tom said, taking Kit's hands in his.
"Tom....." Kit started.
"You don't like me, do you?" Tom asked, slightly disheartened.
"No I do. I really do. I was just thinking of how to tell you. I guess, you did that for me." Kit smiled up at him.
"So, you wanna do something tonight? Just the two of us?" Tom suggested.
"I'd love to." Kit smiled.
"Great. Meet at my trailer at 5? We can have a movie night to avoid anyone spotting us."
"Sure."
"So I'll.... see you then?"
"Definitely." Kit smiled broadly causing Tom to smile back.