news

day 1 of 24

Tom Holland brings fiance Kit Downey to Avengers Infinity war premiere

The largest contingent of  superheroes assembled Monday night in Hollywood for the world premiere of "Avengers: Infinity War," coming together to celebrate the studio's most ambitious film to date

The largest contingent of superheroes assembled Monday night in Hollywood for the world premiere of "Avengers: Infinity War," coming together to celebrate the studio's most ambitious film to date.  The purple carpet stretched almost the entire block and featured costumes and other memorabilia from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Fans also did their best cosplays, coming dressed up like Super-Man, Dr. Strange and Black Widow, among others.
One important detail that we all will remember for a long time is the newly engaged couple Tom Holland and RDJ's daughter Kit Downey. The two beamed as they made their way through the crowds of those who came. Downey never left her Fiances side as Tom kept a tight, secure grip on his girl while they walked the red, sorry purple, carpet. She even joined him while he took interviewers, answering some questions,
"I'm unbelievably proud of him (Tom). He has worked so hard and I love watching him do what he does, it's breathtaking." She smiled when asked how she felt for Tom and his career, joking " He's definitely spiderman." Before being kissed by Holland.
The couple were later seen leaving the venue from the side door. Kit had Toms jacket over her shoulders as they went to their car,  before heading off back to her fathers place.

Other news:
RDJ hugs it out with daughter as they share an emotional moment together.
Robert reveals he's "Happy but scared" for her daughters wedding day.
Marvel cast scare Kit Downey at premiere, all caught on camera to make anyone smile.
Is Kit Downey pregnant just months till the wedding day?