News

The father daughter duo are back at it again as Kit joins her father RDJ to endgame premiere

It was a big night for Robert Downey Jr. today. The Academy Award-winning actor, 54, appeared on the purple carpet at the premiere of his new film Avengers: Endgame at the Los Angeles Convention Center with his only daughter Kit Holland, 22.
Downey, who plays Iron Man/Tony Stark in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, looked dapper in a shiny black suit over a black dress shirt with a yellow collar. He wore black-framed glasses with a yellow tint and black sneakers to the Hollywood premiere.
Kit, who changed her name to Holland 6 months ago when she married actor Tom Holland, matched her father in a glimmering black gown with gold heels and diamond dangling earrings. She had her lustrous black locks parted and down during entrances for the blockbuster motion picture.
The father daughter duo held hands as they posed at the luxe screening. Robert also posed for a selfie with three other stars under the Marvel umbrella: Gwyneth Paltrow, who plays Pepper Potts, Chris Evans, who portrays Captain America and Jon Favreau, who plays Happy Hogan, in a shot in which was posted on Favreau's instagram.
At the premiere, Downey and Holland were interviewed by Marvel, where Downey hailed his daughter for having the faith in him when it all started.
'This is exactly who I should be up here with, the one who I have raised since day one. The one who supported me in every way since she was of a very young age.' Downey said.
Downey added: 'History is interesting - we could rewrite it, in success - but the truth be told, we were hungry and we had a good feeling, so seeing something tonight really feels like ... it's special.'
'This is where you realize that every single movie in the marvel industry is worth it. You know, I was two when 12 when the first iron man came out and now I am 22. I practically grey up on the marvel set since then. Everyone is family and everyone has memories that will never leave. And tonight, seeing all this, I am beyond proud of every single person who helped get this to where it is.' Holland praised during the interview causing Downey to pull her close.
Tessa Thompson, Scarlett Johansson, Zoe Saldana, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Lizzie Olsen and Mark Ruffalo were among the other stars in the ensemble cast to attend the screening.
Avengers: Endgame arrives in theaters Friday. #thanosstilldemandsyoursilence

other news:
Cast of Avengers: End Game see movie for first time.
Kit Holland appears on avengers since announcing loss of children.
Tom Holland supporting mate Harrison for raising money for marathon.