Chapter 7

Now that the holidays were finally over Kazuichi could hardly wait. If everything went according to plan, he would be able to finally befriend the Ultimate Princess, Miss Sonia Nevermind. It was a dream come true. The Ultimate Mechanic had been jittery ever since Tanaka suggested to help him. He even started counting the days until school began again, a thing he never did in the past. Most of his classmates returned the day before, however since Miss Sonia had to travel the whole way from Europe she was the last to arrive at Hope's Peak Academy and only returned late in the evening, so Kazuichi wasn't able to greet her.

When the princess entered the classroom the next morning, the mechanic was nearly ecstatic with excitement.

"Good morning Miss Sonia. How was your Christmas? Did you have fun?" he asked the female when she sat down at her desk.

She smiled politely at him. "Good morning Souda and I did have a great Christmas, thank you for asking."

At the same time when Miss Sonia entered the classroom, Koizumi also had entered and took a seat. Immediately Mioda went towards her friend and the two of them started talking. Just as Kazuichi wanted to further the conversation with the princess, his ears picked up the voices of the two girls.

"And what did you do over Christmas?" asked Koizumi towards the musician.

"We had a great party here! And Ibuki took a lot of photos, just like you've asked. Here let Ibuki show you her amazing art!" came the answer and Kazuichi jumped from his seat, screaming "Don't show her!" and grabbed Mioda's arm, before she was able to give her phone to the Ultimate Photographer and show her the photo of the kiss.

Koizumi was completely frozen at this, her eyes wide because of the sudden strange behaviour of the mechanic, while Mioda only whined, "But Ibuki made such good photos."

However a thing happened that Kazuichi didn't expect. Another hand stretched out and took the mobile phone out of Mioda's immobile hand.

"Now I really wanna see it." It was, to Kazuichi's worst fear, none other than Saionji who now held the phone and began to scroll through the photo gallery. He didn't even notice that the Ultimate Dancer was in the room the whole time.

"No!" he shrieked, but it was too late. A huge mischievous grin spread over her face and she held her free hand in front of her mouth to muffle her chuckles, "Oho, I see. Someone really had a great night."

Koizumi also looked at the screen out of curiosity and the surprisement was evident on her face.

"Ibuki, can I have a copy of it?" Saionji asked with an angelic innocence, but Kazuichi was sure that the small dancer sprouted a set of horns right in that moment.

"Sure!" Mioda answered, at the same time when Kazuichi screamed "No!"

If this situation wasn't already bad enough in the mechanic's eyes, two more people appeared next to them.

"What is going on here, that you all are screaming around in this early of hours?" It was Tanaka, followed by Miss Sonia.

"Oh nothing." Saionji still gave a sweet smile, "We were just looking at a nice photo of you."

This made Tanaka raise a none-existing eyebrow, "What picture are you talking about, Devil Dancer?"

"This one." she grinned and held the phone out towards Tanaka and Miss Sonia, showing of the photo from the Christmas party where Kazuichi kissed the breeder under a mistletoe. Kazuichi only screamed from embarrassment, while Tanaka and Miss Sonia turned red.

"Where did get this picture, Devil Dancer?" Tanaka asked red-faced, his brows furrowed; while Miss Sonia looked surprised at the picture, "Oh my, I did not expect that."