LOVE LIKE FOOLS!

( love like fools! )

━━━━⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

❛❛ i don't want you to go,
but i want you so, so tell
me what we choose. ❜❜

fools, lauren aquilina.

━━━━⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

Alicia Hastings was nearly twelve years old when she swore off love for herself. Incidentally, it was also when her father abandoned her and her mother.

Now a freshman in high school, everything's normal for her. Life is going well, despite utter invisibility and the stinging loss of her two best friends. When she meets the school's quarterback, a sophomore with a big smile and bigger heart, she knows nothing will ever be the same.

As she discovers herself tangled in a web of lies created to evade her own feelings, Alicia struggles not to lose herself along the way. She's fortunate to have friends like Kurt Hummel, Blaine Anderson, and Quinn Fabray to guide her, but some battles a girl simply has to fight on her own. 

Falling in love with Finn Hudson is easy. Being caught isn't.

As for getting a little too involved with the show choir competition, well, that's not particularly easy, either.

It's up to Alicia to maintain who she is, even as tough times threaten to change her into someone she's not. Maybe, just maybe, she may let in some of the light she shines on everyone else.

There's a crack in everything, after all.

━━━━⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━