twelve ; a dream is a wish.

Alicia hadn't known.

If she had, the situation wouldn't be too different. She would have told. But maybe she would've been rational enough to tell him when he couldn't get anywhere near Noah Puckerman. 

Glee club was in shambles.

She was gripping Tina's arm tightly, her other hand covering her mouth as she tried to understand. She hadn't known. Maybe she should've. Anything to keep this from happening. But she hadn't, and now everything was burning down in flames. No one looked more horrified than Quinn Fabray, but Alicia thought she might be a close second.

By the time Emma led Will into the choir room, it was a miracle Noah Puckerman wasn't bleeding. Alicia still couldn't comprehend this. Finn wasn't the baby's father. Noah was. Finn was punching Noah. All of it resembled something from a bad telenovela more than reality.

"Tell the truth. Don't play dumb, you're too freaking dumb to play dumb."

The words echoed in Alicia's thoughts as she tightened her grip on Tina's arm. She was probably leaving marks. She'd apologize later.

"Who told you this, Finn?" Quinn was crying. Unbreakable, strong, impassive Quinn Fabray was crying. Alicia exchanged a glance with Tina before they both looked at Rachel. They could all guess who'd told him.

It should have been Alicia. She should've known.

"Obviously it was Rachel," Kurt snapped.

Rachel fidgeted, not meeting Kurt's eye. Bingo. He was right. "What? I didn't do anything."

"Yeah, it was Rachel," Finn confirmed. "But I wanna hear it from you. I wanna hear it from both of you." Mike, right behind Finn, seemed uncomfortable as his wary eyes shifted to Matt and, much to Alicia's surprise, Tina. She hadn't thought they were friends.

Vaguely, Alicia wondered if Will had to pop Xanax to handle them. "Finn, just calm down," he said. She cringed. That wasn't going to help the situation. By now, she had interpreted what was wrong despite glee keeping it from her, and she had a sinking feeling. 

As expected, Finn yanked away. "No, they're both lying to me!" Mike and Matt exchanged another nervous look. Soon, Finn's attention fixed on Quinn. "Is it true? Just tell me, is it true?"

Quinn stepped forward, letting out a shuddering breath. How many more tears was she holding back? How much had her world shattered now? For the first time, Alicia couldn't care less. Not about Quinn, or Noah, or even her own trembling ground. "Yes. Puck is the father." 

Alicia hardly heard what he said in response. She was preoccupied observing his expression, noting the change from anger to unbearable sadness. Denial, too. He shook his head slightly, as if Quinn would lie about this. "You just made that up?" His voice was uneven, breaking.

"You were stupid enough to buy it," Noah retorted. Anger flared in Alicia. She didn't notice Finn move towards Noah before being pulled back; she jerked forward, too, until Tina gripped onto her

"I am so sorry," Quinn said, her voice taking on a higher lilt.

Finn wasn't appeased. "Screw this," he snapped. His gaze traveled over the entire glee club, lingering on Alicia before locking on Quinn again. "I'm done with you. I'm done with-- I'm done with all of you!" He stormed out of the choir room, kicking over a nearby chair.

Quinn's crying echoed within the room. She looked over at Noah just briefly before turning to Rachel, who seemed like she wanted to evaporate as she glanced between Kurt and Mercedes, not noticing Quinn's stare.