¡GO!

It was the day of their MV that the group had to wake up at eight in the morning to prepare to the building where they'll shoot the first scene of their new album Love Yourself 轉 'Tear'

Today had felt like a good as all of the members talked amongst each other, talking about how their fans will react when they see the trailer of FAKE LOVE. All of them except one person was quiet throughout the thirty minute drive.

Hana.

She had her headphone on the whole entire way as she didn't felt like socializing with anyone. A notification post up on her phone which made her more annoyed than she was before, as she roughly put her phone in her pocket.

RM saw the look on the girl face as he was debating wether or not to talk to her, but the looks of her face that seem to be mixed with anger and sadness, he felt like she needed some space.

He would tell the boys, but the maknae line will most likely put her pressure on her to open up which is something RM knew not to do when Hana is in that faze.

Once they have arrived, all of them went to where their hair stylist were. J-Hope tried to make conversation with Hana, but had no response seeing she has her headphone is full volume. Her stylist looked at J-Hope who mouthing what was wrong with her, but the stylist shrug as she continue doing Hana's hair.

Once everyone was dressed and ready, the director told them the plan of how the video was going to work. Each member had different location where they'll be in a "depression stage". Hana was gonna he located in the woods where she was all bloody, and seemed like she was gonna die any moment till Jungkook appeared, but did nothing but watched.

Once they did their part as a whole it was lunch break. Each member were given their meal as they say together.

"Wait, where is Hana Noona?"

All of the boys looked around and caught her stylist who was about to walk out.

"Noona, do you know where is Hana," Said Suga who made the woman stop.

"Oh, um.... she told me not to say; she just wants to be left alone right now."

The boys looked at each other confuse as they took their foods to look for Hana. They were lucky to find at sight as she was sitting down by herself.

"Noona!"

Hana sighed as she mutter incoherent  words under her breath.

I just wanna be left alone.

Jimin happily went to where Hana is and sat by her. "Noona is that all you're eating?" Laid on her plate was a side of green shake bowl that had granola, and small cup of strawberries.

"I'm not that hungry," was all she said as she stood up and left the boys alone in the room.

"What's wrong with Noona?" Jungkook said quietly as the boys felt empty.

"We don't know, but it must be something that making her trouble to talk to us."

Usually Hana would talked out her feeling to the boys or to only one person, Suga. He is the only one that she goes to when it comes to problems since he's very understanding and a good listener. Plus, they relate each other.

Seeing how Suga felt like a burden since she hasn't come up to him, made him worry for her.

"I SAID GO! CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I NEED SOME PEACE BY MYSELF!"

Jungkook and Taehyung look up to see Hana yelling at Suga who was trying to hold onto Hana as they saw her tearing up.

The rest of  the boy's all were together as they heard the commotion.

"Hana please you can talk to me-"

"Why would I talk to a person who doesn't even care," she said. "A person who thought I was just a whore who seeks attention."

She looked at all of them as they saw the hatred glaring through her eyes.

"You won't have to worry anymore because I've already decided and luckily PD-nim understood." She sniffed as she wiped her tear. "I'm done."

"W-what do you m-mean Noona?"

"You know what I mean Jeon Jungkook," hearing her say his full name caused him to flinch.

"I'm leaving BTS."