FINALLY...

REQUESTED

REQUESTED

– Wanna let you all know that I don't mind doing any scenario for you guys. If you want to do a theme of fantasy, mafia, etc. I'll publish your request, but I want to let you all know that I don't do smuts, I'm pretty awkward writing those type of.... stuff. Also, sorry that I haven't been present for the past days; I've been busy with some stuff, but I'm happy that you all are interested of the story.

Also, next week on the 30th of August I'm closing request and taking a break of THEIR ANCHOR. I have priorities that I need to focus on, and I hope you all understand that. I'll be back publishing more during the time I have winter break which is around the third week of December, but than closing again on the first week of January.

I'll be more active in the summer so continue messaging (not commenting) request so by the time I log back into WATTPAD, I'll be writing your request and publish it with your notice that it has been publish. Thank you for reading this long news that I have for you all, enjoy this chapter and the others that'll be soon published. –

"Hana, honey, are you awake?"

Hana snap her head to her door as she heard the voice of her mother on the other side. "Yes eomma." Her mother came in with a small smile, but Hana knew it was fake since her eyes tell something else. "Is something wrong?"

"I think you need to sit down for this honey," her mother said as she sat on the side of her bed. Hana followed the action as she sat close to her.

"So you know how we don't really live in a very nice world, and a lot has happen throughout the years within the human race, right?"

"Yes..."

"Remember when you were a little girl you would see fliers hanging around everywhere in the city, and how mothers would hold their daughter close when they see the annual anniversary of... um..."

"Mom, I know what you mean," Hana reassured her mother. "But why are you telling me this? You told me that I'll be fine, that I won't ever be chosen since our family isn't in that class."

Her mother couldn't look at her daughter as she kept her focus on her hands. She let out a shaky breath as tears start to flow. "Mom, I'm not... in the l-list... r-right?"

Her mother finally faced her, showing her tears causing Hana heart to break instantly. "I'm sorry babygirl.... but yes, you are on the list."

It was finally time, the time where Hana had no choice but to go or else her parents will be assassinated. She had no idea why she was on the list, she isn't even part of their kind, but then again rumors spread around that human girls will also be a part of it.