WE LOST HANA

two years ago....

Today was the last day in Europe for the members

Today was the last day in Europe for the members. They woke up bright and early so they wouldn't miss their flight to Korea. All of them were by the train station being filmed by the crew as they explain their experience.

Jimin could barely open his eyes nor keeping himself up as he will sometimes almost fall but quickly catches himself. At the third time that happening, he huffs as he starts to get impatient of waiting for the train. He looks around to find Hana to hold onto him and give him so body heat, but he frown cause he couldn't find her no where in sight.

At last, the train finally arrived making the little mochi to smile and run to up first before the rest could. As they pile themselves inside and got themselves comfortable, they all took out their phones to see what's new or checking up on ARMYs. While the boys were busy on their phones, the directors were whispering to each other on the other side as they had a phone in the middle.

They kept looking back at the boys to make sure they weren't suspicious. Once they ended the phone call, the director came to the camera and whispered in his ear about the situation. The man nod and went up to the boys. "Hey, we have a problem," Said the cameraman which caught their attention once they heard the word "problem."

"What? What's wrong?!" Namjoon said in worry. All of the members worried eyes were set on the man and was waiting. "We just got a phone call from the hotel we were staying at, it seems that Hana is there and doesn't have any of her stuff with her since her stylist took her stuff for her. Even worse, the hotel gave us a warning that we have twenty minutes to resolve the situation or else they will kick her out of the property."

All of the boys started to panic as they found out about the news. Yoongi called her phone, but he heard her phone ring that was coming from her stylist, "she even left her phone to her stylist?" He said in disbelief.

"Yeah, and she's only her pajamas so she'll be out in the cold freezing to death," the director came into the conversation with a worried tone.

"We have to go back! We can't just leave her there out and in the cold. No one is going to help her thinking she's homeless or something!" Taehyung said as he stood up taking action. "We have to tell the person to go back!"

"We can't do that Taehyung," the director sigh. "There are other passengers here as well and we are only twelve people from Korea who are foreign to this country so they won't listen either way."

"Okay, well whatever the first stop is we can go find a transit where it takes us back to the location of the hotel," Jin said as the rest agree with that idea.