OUR FUTURE

REQUESTED

REQUESTED

The members were headed to conference room all dressed in casual interior. The staffs were asking the members who wanted to be the MC since they will be doing a broadcast on vlive for their fans to be on check that they landed safely at home from America.

None of the members said anything since they were still jet-lagged, so they just let the staff choose who will be the MC; and without hesitating, they chose Yoongi who was spacing out.

Hana wasn't really paying attention to her surrounding, her eyes were closing and opening which she let out a frustrated sigh since she really wanted to sleep. Hoseok saw how tired she was that he led her head to lay on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her. Hana didn't budge nor object. She draped her arms around his torso and just laid their deciding to take a nap till the broadcast start.

Hoseok didn't dare to wake her when the camera starting recording. He tapped each member and made sign to be quiet as he pointed at the sleeping beauty next to him.

"Hello everyone," they all whispered. "We whispering because sleeping beauty over there is still a bit jet-lagged," Hoseok whispered towards the camera as the camera zoom in at the girl who was sleeping peacefully.

"Let's start with the first question," Yoongi went straight to point since he as well wanted to go home and take a long twenty-four hour nap. "How was your North American tour? Please try to respond in English, if not, Korean is good as well."

"It was fantastic," Jimin smiles giving a thumbs up at the camera.

"Army I miss you" Taehyung smiled and presented a heart showing his love and affection.

"Alright... Wait," Yoongi looked at the camera and back at the card making the members question. "Is this appropriate to even ask?"

"Just say it! You're making me anxious," Jin raised his volume causing all of the members to shush and point at Hana who squirmed a bit. Jin slapped his mouth as he patted her head repeatedly apologizing.

"Well it's kind more than one, but the question ask when, where, and who do we want to have kids and why, also, what would you name them."

"Oh my gosh so much W's, it's like I'm back in the second grade," Taehyung whined.

"Well to make it as short and vague as possible; I want to have at least one or two kids with a person who understand me and loves me. As for location? I wouldn't mind having my kids outside of South Korea," said Yoongi.