CUDDLE BUDDY

As for everybody that already knows, out all of the members who loves to cuddle are Taehyung and Hana

Which is why they got the names, cuddlers, from their ARMY's. Which is also whenever they are filmed on camera or a member is doing a vlive, ARMY's most likely see Hana wrapped around Taehyung, or Taehyung wrapped around Hana. Either way, the both hold onto each other; if they're sleeping or just going on their phones.

As to right now, Hana is in her dressing room playing SUPERSTAR BTS, and she is proud to say that the finger gods granted her the strength to do Yoongi's part in cypher pt. 2 on hard mode.

She was almost at the end till someone wrapped their arms around causing to slip her fingers. "NO!" Before she could even redo her mistakes, the song was already over causing her to groan in frustration.

THIS IS MY SIXTH TIMES PLAYING!

"I was so close on beating Jungkook," she whined but eventually stopped when she snapped her head to see a calm Taehyung resting his chin on her head. Without her knowing, he was taking a picture of them in the mirror.

He looked at the picture and thought it was cute how Hana just pout looking up at him.

"Ah Noona you look so adorable in here," he chuckled.

"YAH! Taehyung-ah, you made me lose against Jungkook," she said seriously which he ignored.

"Come ok Noona lets go cuddle," he smiled as he took a hold of her hand trying to get her off.

"No - yah, I said no you disgusting, evil, cute, and Jungkook bit—"

Without her finishing her sentence, he picked her up putting on his shoulder as he walked out of her room. "KIM TAEHYUNG I DONT WANT TO CUDDLE WITH YOU ANYMORE!"

"But why Noona?"

"..... because you have been replace."

"Who?"

"Me."

Taehyung turn to see his hyung laying down on the couch with his eyes closed. "I'm her new cuddle buddy Taehyung, sorry to tell you; just joking I'm of even sorry," he smiled whilst his eyes are still closed.

"Well guess who's taking back his girl, me! Now get your little butt away from my cuddle wife!" He huffed as sassily walked away to find a room to cuddle.

"Tae–"

"Just let me hold you Noona, I miss being the little spoon."

"Fine," she sighed.

He wrapped his arms around her waist while he rest his head in the crook of her neck, while Hana got back on her phone caressing Taehyung head who smiled in delight.

"Love you noona"

"Love you too Tata."