Rival ; kim.th AU

It was silent in the car

It was silent in the car. The girl was in between the oldest Kim's. Yoongi was in the driver seat tapping his fingers on the wheel, Jimin on the passenger cleaning his gun. In the middle, Kim Taehyung was in front of her.

She had her head down, eye focused on Jungkook's shoes who was sitting right next to his hyung. All you can hear is the radio playing, it seems like to be jazz.

When the girl encounter Taehyung and his boys, she knew she could easily take them down except Taehyung. He knew her every move and tricks, he can read her like an open book. That what she hated the most, people knowing her, knowing her too good.

Taehyung didn't like her silence, usually in situation like this she would be mocking. He tilted his head to the side and tapped his feet, he was observing her.

This is unlike her.

Before he could get the chance to speak, Yoongi beat him to it. "We have entered the underground hideout, we are ten minutes away from our safe house."

"We're going there again," she scoffed. "How stupid, that's an easy go for me to leave any time." She finally looked up. Her hazel eyes looking at Taehyung's dark ones. Her left eyebrow raised as she was now mocking him. That almost brought a smile on his face. Almost.

"And you finally speak," he sighed as he cross his legs. "Took you long enough."

"There's nothing for us to talk about," she said.

"Maybe not to you, but for me there's a lot of questions that I need you to answer," he said. He leaned a closer so he can meet her face to face. "And if you don't answer them, there will be consequences."

Jungkook was ordered by Taehyung to bring her downstairs to the basement. His hold on her was tight as they went downstairs. It was quiet between them, usually it's never too quiet between them.

Jungkook had the urge to talk to her, to ask her why. But he was to afraid; knowing what he did he knew he would never be forgiven. He was her best friend, they sticked together like glue.

Him, Taehyung and her. The trio.

But her and jungkook knew each other the most before Taehyung came in the picture. Now, it's just her. Alone.

Once they made it to the room, Jungkook open the door and had her walk in on her own. She sat down on the bed and picked up the raggedy notebook that was on the night table. She opened a page and started writing on it. She could still feel the presence of Jungkook, but she paid no attention. He wasn't worth her time.

"Noona–"

"Don't call me that, I am not your noona," her voice had no emotion. She did not look up from the notebook and kept on writing. "You have no right to call me any other names beside my actual name."

"I just wanted to kn–"

"And I won't answer your question, Jeon Jungkook," she said harshly. "You and the rest of those oafs won't get anything from me because of what you did to me."

"N-Noona," he flinched when she slammed the notebook on the floor. She stood up from the bed and slowly walked up to him.

"Don't talk to me, don't come me near and most importantly don't try to kiss me." Her hazel eyes glared deep in his dark ones making him shudder. "I don't care what your leader orders you to do, but just know that I don't answer to anyone especially to authority. I'm own boss okay."

Jungkook knew that he can't do anything. She is a stubborn person. With that being said, he left the room leaving her alone.

She heard the door open. After hours of being inside the dark room, she saw a peak of light coming from the open door. The person who entered is the person she expected. Taehyung.

He brough two plates with him settling it down on the table. She followed his steps with her eyes, she saw him open the blinds which brought a brightness hurting her eyes. When she looked up, she met eye contact with him. He brought the table to her bed along with a chair.

"Eat," he pushed the plate in front of her. "Or don't, doesn't really matter to me if you starve yourself to death." He shrug as he start to eat his food. He hummed in delight as he took a spoonful of rice shoving it in his mouth.

"I hate it when you smack," she rolled her eyes. "It annoys the hell out of me, please eat with your mouth close," he didn't do what he was ask, but kept on chewing. He slowly took another spoonful of rice and smacked his mouth, making her shake her head.

"What do you want Taehyung. You have me here as your captive. Usually the kidnapper doesn't feed them, or sits with them." She crossed her arms waiting for his answer.

"You know why I'm here little flower, I have a lot of questions. One would be why the hell did you leave?" He put down his utensil down as he lean back on his chair giving his whole entire attention on her. "You seemed perfectly fine being here, or maybe I am wrong." He shrug. "Or maybe, you were plotting something and it didn't go as plan. You know little flower you are one mysterious gal."

"And why does that concern you? I like keeping my personal life personal."

"I'm not concern more like curious. You know what's funny little flower. The past two years having you around, not once did you tell me or any of the boys your name."

"If I tell you my name I think you will be surprise," she smirked. "And to answer your first question why I left, it's not any of what you guessed."

"Then tell me little flower, why did you leave us.... why did you leave me?" She could see his eyes soften as he looked at her. She knew the care he had for her, but she thought it was bullshit. Two years ago, what she heard broke her, making her almost crumble but she didn't let that consume her. She needed her revenge.

"You know Taehyung, you really fooled me with your generosity and handsomeness," she smirked. She was twirling the knife on the table as she glanced up at Taehyung who looked at her questioningly. "It almost made me fall for you, almost. But all of that changed when something happened. Something very dear to me, and now part of myself has faded and in return of that half of myself, a dark void consume that.

There are reasons Taehyung why I kept my identity on the low. And I am glad that I did or else it would've taken you less than two years to find me. Over these past two years, me on the run, gave me time to plan out everything." She giggled as she stopped twirling the knife.

Taehyung was still left questioning her, but what she said made his body turn cold. He froze.

Her hazel eyes flared deep into his dark shock orbs, "let me properly introduce myself, Kim Taehyung. My name is Ninã LaBelle, the daughter of the LaBelle mafia, also known as the red snakes... your rival."

"And you Kim Taehyung, are on my top list of getting rid off in this earth."

I don't know if I should do a book for this? Should I?