THE PARENTS

REQUESTED

REQUESTED

TWO YEARS AGO WINGS TOUR –

It was their fourth to last performance and the boys were getting ready. All of seven of them have become a bit homesick since they haven't seen their family for couple of months.

But they didn't think much about it since they had the fans in mind, especially since they could hear their scream and chants making them smile and excited.

While the boys were happy and talked nonstop, Hana was the quietest among all of them. Her stylist had to have Jin stylist to come since she was done with his makeup, and ask if she can massage Hana temple since she kept complaining she has a headache.

Not only does the Kpop idol has a headache, but her breathing was uneven. She didn't let her stylist know since knowing him, he will have a long talk with her manager.

Jin stylist was put pressure massaging her temple that she removed hand away from her. "Thank you unnie, but I think I'm ok."

Jin stylist looked at Hana Stylist who gave her a reassured smile. So she left, and went to Jin who was struggling buttoning his shirt.

"Knowing you Hana-ah, I know you're not ok. Do you want me to talk to manag-"

"It's ok oppa," she quickly cut in. "I'm ok and am ready to perform... promise."

Her stylist did not believe a single word that came out of her mouth, but he doesn't know how Hana functions her body so he decided to take her word for it. But he knows that if something goes wrong, he'll have a talk with like a parent he is.

Once he was done with her hair and makeup, he walked with her backstage. He had his hand on her back as they stopped to wait for the boys.

Hana laid her head on Jin chest who wrapped his arms around and kept rubbing her waist back up to her back. "Are you okay love?"

She said nothing but nod as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

Since the camera were all over the place because of BTS: burn the stage, they zoomed in on both of the members.

Once all of the members were circled, they all had a pep-talks and gave hope for one another.

RM kept eyeing Hana who still was leaning on Jin who had both of his arms around her shoulder, basically wrapped around her neck while she had her eyes close.

"You ok noona?" Said Taehyung who caresses her hair.

She smiled nodding her head which didn't satisfy Taehyung.