𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝; 𝐤.𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐔

It was midnight when Hana woke up from a loud thump

It was midnight when Hana woke up from a loud thump. She heard the sound of the door creak making her sit up. She squinted her eyes as it adjusted to the light. She smelt the familiar cologne making her less tense. "Tae , you scared me" she sighed in relief as she watched him just stare at her. She look depth in his eyes, there was no emotion making her feel concern for her beloved fiancée. "Tae?"

"Why are you with me?" That sudden question was unexpected to Hana, that she didn't know what to say but didn't have the chance as he kept going. "That's what I question nonstop every time I see you. I always wonder," he chuckled. "Why would a woman, a precious and loving woman, be with a guy like me. It's... it's unimaginable." He shook his head as he looked down at his feet. He inhale a tight breath as he looked up at the woman in front. The woman who holds concern and love, but mostly love and that made fall to his knees for her every time.

He then start to step forward. "And I think to myself: let her go, you can't have her, you don't deserve the love she's giving you. The way she cherishes you like you are the only person... the only one to feel this way, I shouldn't... no, I don't deserve to have that."

"Taehyungie, where is this coming from? What's wrong, did something happen?" She lifted herself from the bed as she walked up to him. Her soft small hands caressed his cheeks making him instantly lean on it, making him feel all warmed up and calm; feeling her warmth radiate his coldness made him feel at ease, but the anguish he's feeling at the tip of throat made him cry inside, and leaned away making her furrow her brows know something was really wrong.

"I don't deserve you," he whispered looking down at their feet. "I'm a fuck up, such a fucking fuck up. I ruin everything."

"Wh-"

"I just," He sucked in a breath trying to restraint himself from bawling. "I'm just afraid what your reaction will be once I tell you."

"Tell me what?" She questioned, but he stayed silent making her uneasiness go up. "Tell me what! What the hell happen Kim Taehyung!" He winced at the name, not liking when she calls him by his full name, he hated it, it feel like he was in deep shit... but the truth is, he is.

The man in front of her couldn't dare look at her knowing those precious doe eyes will soon be filled with tears and disgust. He regret it, he regret everything that he had done in he precious hour that he wished he could go back in time, had the power to go back and not do the stupid shït that he had done. But life isn't like that. Life doesn't allow you to go back because you need to face what you had made in order to learn.

"Taehyung I hate this silent, what aren't you telling me!" She cried as she gripped on his shirt.

"I'm sorry my love," he said. "I'm really sorry I swear I.... I didn't mean it at all, I love you I really do and you're the only woman that has my heart and–"