Chapter 2

FINALLY IT IS HERE ...

I decided to dedicate this chapter to my good friend who I met online on wattpad: SofieK20. She was the first person to read and comment on my chapters and she even liked them so for that I am really grateful. So SofieK20 this chapter is dedicated to you...

And I hope everyone wil enjoy this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saying that I was furious was an understatement.

When I finally found my new house I was tired grumpy and hungry. I came in the kitchen and saw my father making pancakes while dancing and singing on I am a barbie girl and MY BROTHER that traitor was eating some pancakes while looking at my father with a smile on his face.

HE

IS

DEAD

"BENJAMIN YOU BASTARD" I scream as loud as I can.

He almost fell of his chair while my father trowed a pancake to high. The pancake landed on Bens face which made me calm down a tiny bit.

HAHHAHA just like in a movie

"Hey little sis What's up ?" he said looking a little scared

" Hey? HEY!?! Is that EVERYTHING you have to say to me?" I said stomping toward him

"Wait... wait... calm down in my defense I was sleeping really comfortable before you woke me up..."

"Ow... I see if that is the case, why don't I help you sleep really comfortable" I said with a scary smile on my face "like FOREVER" I yelled jumping towards him.

Before I could rip my oh so beloved brothers throat out. My oh so beloved father picked my up mid flight and trowed me over his shoulder while singing really of key.

" Okay, okay I will make it up to you I will bring you to school today." He said with an innocent smile on his face.

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows " I will also treat you to Starbucks and everything you want before school..." thinking about food made me calm down so I gave him a nod and went upstairs. I took a 5 min shower washing myself with my favorite soap which smelled like candy and did my skincare routine.

After my shower I put on some comfortable clothes and left my hair just in the messy bun.

I went down stairs and saw Ben holding my bag which he prepared for me while I was getting ready. I went to the kitchen and said bye to my dad.

My dad kissed me on my head and warned us to be careful. I nodded and picked up a couple of pancakes and walked to Ben's car.

He gave me a couple of nasty looks while I was eating my pancakes in his clean car but he didn't say anything.

GOOD CHOISE

"So what do you want to eat?" he asked while we stopped at Starbucks. I ordered a chocolate chip cream and said that I wanted some waffles with pancakes AND strawberries.

Ben just looked at the pancakes I was holding in my hand while raising his eyebrows. It looked like he wanted to say something but decided against it and just nodded.

It looks like my brother is finally becoming smarter and doesn't argue with me when I am in a bad mood.

He brought me to a breakfast place that was close to our new school. After that we got into the car and went towards our new school.

"So Alex did you forgive me?" Ben asked giving one of his famous cheeky grins. After eating so much yummy stuff and knowing it was also part my fault I wasn't angry anymore but I didn't tell him that

...not yet.

"I don't know Ben you really hurt me. I was waiting there alone, cold and scared (While irritating random people and playing games on my phone) but you never came. *starts playing sad music* I trusted you, believed in you " I said over-dramatic. My eyes were getting teary still holding my phone were the sad music was coming out from.

I glanced at him and saw him frowning "There is something you COULD do for me to make me forgive you... " I said while smirking. My tone changing and the tears in my eyes instantly disappearing.

Ben sighed realizing I was messing with him and looked at me while smiling " Okay Alex what do I need to do?"

"First you need to help me turn of this music, it is giving me a headache" I mumbled while messing with my phone.

One hand still on the weel he stops the music playing on my phone looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

In return I gave him one of MY famous evil smirks. It looks like things will get interesting...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am happy I finished this chapter. In the next chapter you will see how Alex creates drama while standing in the shadows (kinda). I actually really want to start writing the next chapter but it is already 4 a.m in the morning and I am currently only awake because I drowned myself in coffee  so I guess I should go to sleep. 

I know this chapter is a bit boring so I am also going to publish the next chapter today.

So you guys what did you think about this chapter?

What do you think Ben will need to do to make Alex forgive him ?

In the next chapter we will finally arrive at Alex's and Bens 'new' school.

Be sure to

LIKE

COMMENT

AND

SHARE

Love you guys #keypad