Chapter 5

After class I packed my stuff and was walking around having no idea where I was going.

Bob was following me so I guess we must have the same class together.

After 10 minutes walking around having no flubbed idea where I was going Bob catches up to me "What are you planning?"

Getting in class on time but that isn't working out is it?

"W..ww..what do you mean?" I said sounding scared

" I know you are planning something I mean why are you even here nobody in our grade has class in this part of our school?" He said raising his eyebrows.

I frowned what the hell I have been walking around here for nothing I thought while biting on my lips and tapping my foot. Clearly showing my annoyance.

"Wait you didn't know?" Bob asked.

I shook my head and looked up at him I saw amusement flash through his eyes " Hahahaha what how can you not know I mean look around you there isn't a single soul around us" Yeah I am starting to dislike this guy.

" So? You are here too right ?" I said a bit to devensive.

"Yeah because I was following you, wanting to know what you where up to. I wasn't planning on going to my next class "

Flummox I will be late again that is not supposed to happen. So stupid and the only lesson I have with Ben is P.E how should I get on time from now on ?

Me being late doesn't make sense. It isn't good for the image that I don't have and honestly just annoying! I mean I think this is it. I am obviously not cut out for school. This proves that school just isn't my think maybe everything isn't worrking out since this isn't what I am suppose to do I should just quit school before I waste more of my time wandering the halls never making it to class. 

"Hey ? HEY!!" Bob said waving his hand in front of my face.

When I was done spacing out I saw him looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"I am sorry I didn't get that I don't speak idiot" I said not really thinking and forgetting my 'shy' act

He looked at me with his mouth open "Hey do you know where I can find history ?? " I asked ignoring his shocked state

"Uhm... yeah I need to be there too you can follow me ..." He said hesitantly

"Okay Walk! " I ordered not caring about the whole shy nerd act at this moment. To busy planning my future of running away and working at a circus learning how to tame a lion.

He started walking and just talked about his amazing car and the games he won so far in some kinda sport.

Al his talking made me sleepy so I yawned he stopped talking about how great he was and raised his eyebrows.

"No No please keep talking I always yawn when I am interested" I said sarcastically.

He stopped walking looked me in the eye and said
"I hate you "

"I see" I said rather bored.

He just kept looking at me and then started walking again.

"What do you mean? You see?" he asked like my responds was weird and I should start crying my eyes out just because he hates me.

" No it is just that I don't really care I mean who cares if you hate me or not ? I certainly don't and I mean it is OK if you hate me. Not everyone has great taste " I said to the point.

"you think I don't have great taste" He asked with wide eyes.

I snored "Obviously if you had you would have let me talk about how amazing I am rather than talking about something as boring as you"