Chapter 12

Unfortunately the peace we felt couldn't last forever, and soon we were back to work. Today me and Liam are leading the pack in training, making sure they haven't been slacking.

Already we are off to a bad start, as I instructed everyone to be at the training fields by 6 am, and some people didn't take me seriously. At 6:15 we had almost everyone, only missing Ashley and her annoying Barbies.

Let me explain. Ashley was part of Liam's pack before we combined, and apparently was hoping to become the Luna had Liam not found his mate. He assured me that that was never a thing, and she's completely crazy.

Taking one look at her, I believe it. Stereotypical bleach blonde hair, fake tan, 'perfect' Barbie girl. Gross. I can't stand her, and she feels the same. Silvia is getting sick of the disrespect she's already shown us considering we're her Alpha.

But her lateness actually makes me happy. Extremely happy. Because now I have a reason to put her ass in its place.

When she and her group finally she up, she walks right over to my mate, running a hand down his arm saying,

"Sorry we're late, Liam. It take time to actually put effort into looking good" with a snide glance to me. I chuckle and look at Liam. He know I've been waiting for this. He nods to me, giving permission, not that I need it.

"It's Alpha to you, bitch. And don't touch my mate, you might accidentally spread one of your diseases."

"Who are you to tell me what to do? Your probably not even his real mate. Your just some weak, wannabe Alpha who tricked her way into this pack" Stupid little mutt. I let out a growl full of my Alpha power, shutting her up quick.

"Now for those of you on time, we'll begin with 10 laps around the territory, 100 push-ups and then sparing. This shouldn't be an issue because you can use your wolves, but do not fully shift, understand?" A chorus of 'yes Alphas' was given by the pack.

I turn to Ashley and her posse, making it clear that they are not with the majority. From the corner of my eye I see Liam smirk, he has heard of my reputation from my pack members.

"As for you later comers, you will do 20 lap, 100 push-ups, 50 burpees, 200 sit ups, and then sparing. You will not use your wolves at all, and trust me, I will be able to tell. And Ashley, you will spar with me."

"No thank you Alpha" She replies full of attitude.

"I'm confused. What part of any of what I just said sounded like a suggestion. Why am I still looking at your ugly self. Move! All of you!" I again have to use my Alpha tone in order to get her to listen. This chick is seriously getting on my nerves

With that they set off. Leaving just me and Liam.

"Not as harsh as I was expecting." He says

"Not yet. She'll get what she deserves when I spar with her." I turn to him and jump, arms around his neck, legs around his waist. I lean in close and whisper/growl in his ear,

"I don't like how close you let that she wolf get to MY mate. I won't allow any she wolf other than me to touch you, Liam." He tightens his arms around me and growls.

"You're the only one I want, love trust me. I'm all yours and your mine. And you better know that the same goes for you. No man will touch what is mine." Then he pulls me for a kiss. This one is different than the one from our date, rougher. Claiming me as his and I do the same.

Mine says Silvia within me. Please let me have a go at that bitch who touched our mate. She needs to learn to bow to her Alpha.

No can do Via, sorry. She needs to know that I can beat her without my wolf. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your turn another day.

The kiss softens a bit, our lips moving together, knowing we need to work but not wanting to ever let go. I pull away from him,

"Come on, spar with me a bit before they get back. We should have about 10 minuets before the fastest arrive."

"Ember you know I don't want to hurt you." Liam says

"And what make you think you could even touch me?" I challenge. He know exactly what I'm doing. Mate or not, an Alpha never turns down a challenge.

We circle each other slowly, waiting for the other to make the first move. It's always the impatient males who give in first, which he does. He lunges at me, but I just duck and try to kick his leg out. He jumps over my leg and steps back. This time I make the first move, but he manages to block all of my punches.

After 10 minuets it's clear that we are very evenly matched, and our sparing has turned into more of a game. He grabs my arm and pins it behind my back, and I lean back and kiss him on the cheek. While he's distracted I kick his leg out and get him to the ground. He could easily get out of my hold as I pin him to the ground, but he doesn't. Instead he lays back and smiles. I kiss his nose and stand up.

"Come on, they're starting to show up" I walk away and stand facing the fastest warriors who have already finished their warm up, Liam comes behind me a wraps his arms around my waist, his face in my neck.

"I wouldn't mind wrestling you more often, love. But next time I won't go so easy on you" he says, and then growls at a warrior who was looking over at us. "Mine."

"We'll see about that, Liam" I say and turn into him. "All yours, don't worry"

A few minuets later and everyone has arrived back. Even Ashley and the Barbies surprisingly. Maybe they're not as weak as originally thought. Maybe

"Listen up" Liam says in his Alpha voice. "Each of you will pick a partner that is of relatively equal size and strength to spar with today. I will be going around adjusting your form. Begin."

The sneaky little bitch called Ashley tries to go spar with one of her Barbies, but I notice.

"Where do you think your going, Mutt?" I ask in my Alpha voice. "You're with me. Actually, before everyone leaves to spar on their own, how about an example? Ashley here will show you what not to do. Starting with the fact that you don't fuck with an Alphas mate."

I pull her out of the crowd and into and open sparing area. We circle each other shortly, before she clumsily makes the first move. I direct punch to the face that I easily block but grabbing her wrist, and pulling so she falls forward while I knee her in the stomach. I keep her standing with a hand on her neck. She tried to land a few punches, one actually hitting but only in the shoulder, but overall her fighting is very weak.

I play with her for a few more minutes, showing her that I have the upper hand. Then I grab her by the neck and slam her down to the ground. I lean close to her face, keeping my grip tight so she can barely breathe.

"I AM your Alpha and you WILL show me respect, otherwise I will kill you in front the entire pack as an example. And if you ever even LOOK at my mate in the wrong way again, you will be thrown in the dungeons, with nothing to look at but stone walls until you go insane. Only after you have lost your mind and are begging for mercy, will I finally kill you. Do you understand me?"

With me hands clawing at mine on her throat, struggling to breathe, she nods and chokes out, "yes Alpha"

I let her up and she runs to her posse. "Now get to work. All of you! And let this be an example for everyone!" I yell. Deciding I'm done for the day, I leave Liam there to instruct to pack through the rest of their training and go up to our room for a well needed shower.

I need to wash the skank off of me before I catch one of her diseases.

———————————————————————

Authors note

Is it weird for me to cheer on one of my own characters? Cuz that's what I was doing during this chapter lol
Let me know what you think of Ashley and this chapter in the comments and share my story for others to see!!