9

"What the fuck are you doing with him?" Yoongi asks. "What the fuck do you mean?" I ask. "Jimin. I saw you guys kissing on taehyungs porch." He says. "We're going out and why the fuck do you care." I say. "You need to break up with him." He says. "Why?" I say. "He...."

-

I storm into the cafeteria. I see yoongi sitting at a table eating his food. I go over to him and grab his drink. I open it and pour it over his head. The lunch room falls silent. I pick up his salad and throw it onto his head. I bend down. "Stay the fuck out of my love life." I say. I flip the rest of his tray onto his lap and leave the lunch room. With not even a whisper.

-

"Wonho, listen to me." I say. "Why should I?" He says. "Because yoongis a fucking liar. I didn't sleep with him." I say. "Then why did he tell me that." He says putting out his cigarette. "Come over here." I say. He follows me away from his friends. "A couple years ago, at camp he was my boyfriend. I was really young and didn't know any better. I saw him kissing a girl behind my back and I broke up with him. When he came here. He wanted to get back with me. I said no and he keeps trying to get with me." I say.

"Okay." He says. "He's a liar and that's why I asked why you we're hanging out with him." I say. "I don't know if I should trust you." He says. "Okay I'll tell you something no one beside my friends and yoongi knows." I say. "My dad is an alcoholic and my mom left me when I was younger." I say. "You can ask Taehyung. He'll tell you it's true." I say.

"Okay." He says. "Can I be your boyfriend again?" I ask. "Of course." He says. "Since today's Friday do you want to come over tonight?" He asks. "And do?" I ask. "We can have a movie night." He says. "Yeah sure that's what you're planning." I say. "Hey if it leads to something else it's not my fault." He says. "Just take me home." I say laughing.

-

"My dads not home yet." I say unlocking the door. I go in and wonho follows me in. "To give you a perspective on my life I clean the house everyday after school." I say going into my room. I put my book bag down and turn towards wonho. He pushes his lips into mine. He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist. He goes over to my bed and falls into it. He trails kisses down to my neck. He sucks lightly not to leave a mark. He sucks right behind my ear and I moan softly.

"Jimin!" I hear Taehyung yell. "Agh." I say. Wonho gets off of me and I get up. I go out to the living room where Taehyung is already picking up bottles. "You left and I didn't know where you went?" Taehyung says. Wonho comes out behind me. "What's he doing here?" He asks. "I'm hanging out with my boyfriend." Wonho says wrapping his arms around me.

"Can you finish up in here I need to cook?" I ask. "Sure." He says. "Thanks." I go into the kitchen and get out what I have left. I start making food when wonho comes in. "What are you doing?" He asks. "I'm cooking food so my dad doesn't get mad at me when he gets home." I say. "Then we can leave?" He asks. "Yes." I say.