18

Yoongi took me home when the rain calms down. He let me keep his coat. I unlock the door and walk in quietly. "Where were you?" My dad asks. "I was at a friends house but I wasn't having fun so I left." I say. "It's almost 3." He says the smell of alcohol radiating off of him. "It started raining." I say playing with the sleeves of yoongis coat. "And one of my friends took me to his house and dried me off." I say quietly. He starts walking towards me. "Who's is this?" He asks lifting the hood of the coat. "It's mine." I lie.

He slaps me across the face. I fall against the door and slide down it. "Why the fuck do you lie to me!" He yells slapping me again. "I'm sorry." I say quietly, tears running down my face again. "Tell me where you really were!" He yells punching me straight into my eye. "You were probably out whoring yourself around town! Weren't you you little faggot!" He yells punching my mouth. I start to taste blood. He kicks my side once before grabbing my hair and throwing me.

"Go to your room and stay there." He says. I stand up and run into my room. I slide down against the door as i hear the door slam. I hear my dads car start and he drives off. I stand up and crack the door. I look out to see if he's here. I run into the bathroom and look in the mirror.

My eyes already starting to bruise. My lip is busted, blood covers my chin. There's a giant red hand print of my left cheek. Less than last time. I wash my face with water. My lips already starting to clot over. My eyes swelling and pounding. I go back into my room and turn off the light. I get into my bed and start crying hard. My pillow catches all the sounds and tears.

My phone starts ringing. I know it's Wonho. I ignore it. It goes to voice mail.

Ding........Ding........Ding........Ding........Ding........Ding

Then it stops. I turn off my phone. I put it in my drawer. I hear the car drive up. Then door opens and again the repetitive sound of bottles clanking together hits my ears. The tv turns on. I hear light taping on my window. I know who it is. I really don't want to talk to him. He taps again. I leave the light off and go over to the window. I open slightly. "What do you want?" I ask. "I wanted to apologize." He says. "It's to late for that." I say trying to keep my voice steady. "Can I Come in?" He asks.

"No."