16

"So who won?" He asks pulling up his pants. "Neither." I say. "I didn't give into sex and now I get cuddles." I say. "I guess that's true." He says. We go back downstairs and watch a movie. I pull the blanket on us and Wonho wraps his arm around me. I lean on my head on his shoulder. About haft way through the movie as I'm about to fall asleep some on wonhos friends come in the door.

They come in and sit on the other couch. "What are you doing here?" He asks. "We came to hang out with our friend." One of them say. "Whatever." He says. I close my eyes again. They sit and watch the movie. I soon fall asleep.

-

I wake up in wonhos bed. I stand up and walk out the door. I look downstairs but him and his friends aren't here. That's just fucking great leave me alone here. I turn back around to see Wonho sister and her friends looking at me through the cracked door. I walk back into wonhos room. I get my phone out of my bag.

Wonhoie: Went to the store be back later.

Whatever. I lay back down on the bed. "Hey." Wonhos sister says. I sit up and see her friends, some of with are in my classes. "Hi." I say. "So you're dating my brother?" She asks. "And I know know you're a freshman too." She says. "And?" I say. "Hey us freshmeat have to stick together." She says. "So anyway they won't be home for a while do you want to hang out with us?" She asks. "Sure." I shrug.

I stand up and follow them. They go back into her room. I walk in and see a lot of pink. "Come over here." She says patting a spot next to her. I slowly walk over and sit down. "So Lisa tells me your in her dance class." She says. "Yeah I guess so." I say playing with my sleeves. "You're a great dancer." One of the girls say. She has dyed natural red hair.

"I'm chaeyoung but people call me Rosie." She says. "Hi rosie." I say. "I'm Jennie." A girl with jet black hair says. "Hi Jennie." I say. "I'm Lisa." The blonde girl says. "Hi." I say. "I'm jisoo." A girl with dark purple hair says. "Hi." I say. "I am Wendy the most important one." Wonho sister says. "Whatever you say." Jennie says.

We start talking for a good 30 minutes. "So tell us Jimin is sex as good as people say?" Wendy asks. "Non of you have had sex?" I ask. "No." They all say. "How do you know I have?" I ask. "Have you met my brother." Wendy says. "Good point." I say. "So?" She asks. "I don't want to answer that." I say. "Don't hold out of us." Jisoo says. "People put it on this petal stool like it's a trophy. It's not like that. It's good and all." I say. "Does it hurt?" Lisa asks.

"For me Yes, for you, I don't know." I say. I hear the door open from downstairs. Then walking towards us. "Jimin come on." Wonho says standing at her door. I stand up and walk to him. He puts his arm around me and we walk downstairs. I see his friends on the couch with a lot of beer on the coffee table. "What is this?" I ask. "It's beer, cause we're having fun tonight." He says. I take his arm off of me and walk back upstairs. I go into his room.

He comes in and closes the door. "Baby what's wrong?" He says as I stand there, my arms crossed. "What the fuck do you think is wrong!" I yell. "I spent years around that and it doesn't end up good for me! You even said you'll quit." I yell. "I'm sorry but they wanted to!" He yells back.

"But you didn't have to be involved! You could have just send them away but no you invited me over and start drinking!" I yell. "If I wanted to be around that I would have stayed home." I yell. "What do you want from me!" He yells. "I want you to be considerate!" I yell. He stand there for a second. "You know what I'm done." I say. I start grabbing my stuff. "Baby, don't go." He says putting his hand on my shoulder. I look him in the eyes. "I'll try harder." He says. I move his hand away. "Prove it." I say then walk out the door. I see everyone looking up. I walk down the stairs and open the door. I walk out closing the door hard.

I start the walk home in the cold, dark late winter. Taehyungs at a family dinner right now so I can't call him. If I call Hoseok then he'll get in a fight with wonho and I don't want that. I continue to walk down the empty street. The light from the dim street lights barely light the sidewalk into view. I tear rolls down my red cheek. Another drop hits my face but it wasn't a tear. Light droplets of rain hit the side walk in front of me. The sadder I get the heavier the rain gets.

Just as it gets really bad, a car drives down the street. Great some else can see how my life's falling apart. The car pulls up next to me. I see some one get out and wrap me in a coat. They put my in their car and get in on the drivers side. They start to drive. "Thank you." I say. "You're welcome." The voice that I recognize says. I know who's voice it is. Why did he do that? He pulled me out of the rain.

"Thank you Yoongi."