24

It's been a week since this has happened. I stopped getting flowers from Wonho in my locker. Which I'm happy about. I don't like throwing perfectly good things away but if I didn't I wouldn't make my point. I'm laying on the couch with taehyung. I missed cuddling with him. He's warm. And he's asleep. There's a knock on the door. "You know if you weren't best friends you'd make a cute couple." His mom says walking past to answer the door.

"Hi Mrs. Kim, is Jimin here? I really need to talk to him." Wonho says. "I don't think that would-" She gets cut off by me walking over. "Just give us a minute." I say. I go out side and sit across from him on the porch. "Jimin I'm really sorry. I realize as I was trying to win you back I barely knew anything about you." He says. "But I know somethings. Like you like being kissed behind your ear. You like to cuddle. You're always cold. You're a very talented dancer." He says.

"But that's not enough." I say. "Did you ever realize that our relationship was just physical?" I ask. "Yeah, I did. After you throw away my flowers every day but didn't throw away the ones Yoongi gave you." He says. "I was mad and I punched Yoongi." He says. "But What I didn't realize then was, he knew. He knows things about you that I don't. Like the first day when I gave you roses. When you left crying. He pushed me into the lockers and yelled at me for it." He says.

"I'm not nor ever will be able to connect with you on Taehyung or Hoseok's level. But one day I do want to on yoongi's level." He says. "This week has been the hardest on me." I say. "I know with all the things happening, I understand." He says. "But you have to understand that it will never be the same between us." I say.

"We can't go back to the way things were before. Everything is different now. My dads about to go to jail when the cops catch him. I live here now. My mom hasn't called me in 6 months and I don't think she will." I say. "I'm willing to try if you tell me one thing." Wonho says.

"Do you still like Yoongi?"