29

I sit down on my bed. I had a nice time with my mom. I told her about what's going on in my life. Like I have a boyfriend, I live with taehyung now, my dads in jail for abuse. She told me that she's married again, she has a four year old son. I have a brother.

I untie my shoes and put them by my bed. Takes off my jacket and put it in my closet. I start to change my clothes. The doorbell rings. I go downstairs where taehyungs already answering the door. He rolls his eyes and leaves the door open. I see Wonho walk in. "I don't think taehyung likes me." He jokes. I start to go back upstairs and he follows. I go into my room. He closes the door and lays on his bed. I change into pajamas.

"So what are we doing?" He asks. "I don't know?" I say. I straddle him. I grab his hands and interlock our fingers. "So is this what were doing?" He asks. "No." I lean down slowly and kiss him. I let go of his hands and run my hand under his shirt. I trace my finger in the lines of his abs. He rubs the back of my thighs and pulls me to sit on his abdomen. The door opens and Hoseok comes in. I roll my eyes and get off of him. I sit next to him on the bed.

"He hasn't been here two minutes and you're already jumping his bones." He says. "We weren't going to do it." I say. "Sure." He says. "Just fuck off." I say wrapping my arms around wonho. "Oh big words for a baby." He says. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I'm here to make sure he keeps his hands off you." He says. "Hoseok I told you. We don't want to have sex again till we are ready." I say. "It didn't look like that." He says. "Whatever you want to think." I say.

Don't tell me how to write or I'll continue my hiatus.