30

I go into my last period class. Which is dance. I set my bag down and start stretching. Jungkook comes up and sits across from me. "I have a problem." He says. "What." I say. "Taehyung seems uninterested in our relationship." He says. "And what do you want me to do?" I ask. "You're his best friend what should I do?" He asks. "Have you tried anything weird yet?" I ask. "No, just sex in the car." He says.

"That's why. Taehyung prefers to do weird things. And I guess he thought you're not into it I guess. But if you want him back tell him you'll do anything, within limits." I say. "Okay will do." He says. The teacher comes in and we start class. After class I go to my locker and grab my stuff. I put my books in my locker. I see yoongi lean against the wall next to me.

"What are you doing with wonho?" He asks. "We're dating again." I say. "Are you doing this to make me jealous?" He asks. "Aren't you happy with Jennie?" I ask. "Is that what this is all about?" He asks. "I'm just asking because you seem to be up my ass all the time." I say closing my locker.

"Jimin." He says. "No, you had a chance before and you blow that. I'm with wonho so just accept that." I say. I go outside and go to taehyungs car. I see taehyung smirking as he talks to Jungkook. I feel sorry for him now. I feel like I set him up.

I see Wonho standing by his motorcycle. I see yoongi walking up to him. Then he punches him. I run over to them. Wonho and yoongi start throwing punches at each other. Taehyung and Hoseok pull them apart. I see Jennie trying to clam Yoongi down while Hoseok holds him back. Taehyung lets go of Wonho and leaves me alone with him. "What the fuck was that?" I ask. "I don't know he came up and punches me to no reason." He says. I sit him back down on his seat and I look at his face. He has a black eye on his left side, a cut right under his right eye, a bruise on his chin.

"You look like you'll be fine." I say. "We should probably put a steak on your eye though." I say. "Hey control your boyfriend fag." Jennie says to me. "How about you control yours bitch." I say back. We go towards each other only to be held back by our boyfriends. "Okay Mr. Feisty." Wonho says. "Lets go." Taehyung says.