25

I've been thinking about it all day. And I really don't know yet. I made a list of pros and cons.

Wonho-
-He's nice
-he's hot
-nice body
-he wants to make things work.

Yoongi-
-he's hot
-history
-knows what I like.
-he cares. I think.

Anyways taehyungs driving me to school. Hardly anything has changed since I moved in. Besides that he's been super over protective of me. But at least I get to cuddle/hug so I'm fine. "Jimin." Taehyung says bring me out of my thoughts. "Yeah." I say. "We're here." He says. "Thanks." I say. I get out of the car and grab my book bag. I start thinking as I walk.

I think about the times I had with wonho. But everytime my mind would go to yoongi. All the times with yoongi. Like in camp we would walk hand and hand down the paths. How he would kiss my cheek before going to his family group and I would go to mine. All the times he would smile at me and I saw his gummy smile.

Oh my god. I do have feeling for him. I walk into the school and look for him. I walk to the locker and what I saw makes my heart drop. Yoongi pushing a girl up against the locker, kissing her. I stand there for a second and get my composer.  I see Wonho at his locker. I walk up to him. "Hey Jimin." He says with a smile.

"I choose you."