14

"Taehyung please." Jungkook begs. "No." He says. "Why not?" Jungkook asks. "Cause I don't want to." He says. "Just meet my parents it's not going to hurt you." Jungkook says. "It might." He says. "How?" Jungkook asks. "Have you seen me? I don't make the best first impressions." He says. "You're better than the other guys a dated. They were mostly 19 year olds who did drugs. You're much better." Jungkook says.

"What's in it for me?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook whispers something into his ear. He takes a drag of his cigarette and blows out the smoke. "I guess I can make that work." He says. "Yeah it's tonight at 5." Jungkook says before walking away.

I'm currently wrapped in wonho's arms, my head against his chest. He has a lot of tattoos like Taehyung just not sleeves. Today he wore a short sleeved shirt so it tattoos were visible. I look around and see everyone staring at me and Wonho. We get a lot of looks. Probably because everyone sees me as the small innocent gay boy and wonhos the hot motorcycle rider. We're so different yet so alike.

"Why are you so clingy?" Taehyung asks. "Because that's the person that I am." I say. "Yeah, I know I've slept in the same bed as you for years." He says. "You're jealous that Wonho gets all of your attention." I say. "I can get plenty myself." He says. "Hey Fuckers." Hoseok says coming over. "Taehyung can I borrow you lighter." He asks. "I used wonhos." Taehyung says. Wonho reaches into his pocket and hands him a lighter. He lights is cigarette and hands him back the lighter.

"Tommorows Saturday." I say grumpily. "That means I have to spend the day with my dad." I say. "Do you want to come over to my house again?" Wonho asks. "I'd like that." I say. "Keep your hands off him." Hoseok says. "Yes sir." He says. The 3:00 bell rings. That means the teachers can go home. "Come on I'll take you home." Wonho says.

"But I'm comfy." I say. "You can lay on me all you want when we get to my house." He says. "Okay." I say letting go. We walk across the parking lot to his motorcycle. He takes me home and I do my normal routine. I takes me to his house. We walk in as his parents are leaving. "Oh hi." His mom says. "Hi." I say. "Are you staying again?" She asks. "Yeah He is where are you guys going?" Wonho asks. "We have to go out of town for a business meeting." His dad says coming downstairs. "Okay well have fun." Wonho says. "You too, but keep you hands to yourself." His dad says. "Okay Dad." He says. "I mean it." He says. "I understand." Wonho says.

His parents leave and their car drives away. I set my bag on the ground and Wonho pushes me against the wall near the door. He pushes his lips against mine. I push him off. "Your parents said not too." I say. "When has that stopped us before?" He asks kissing my neck. "It's does now." I say trying to resist. I hear keys and the door unlocks. I push him away as his sister and her friends come in.

"Come on lets go to my room." She says going to the staircase. Wonho waits till she's out of sight and smirks. "Come on just once." He says. "No." I say. "Okay I guess." He says with a pout. "I'm not giving in." I say. "Why not." He says. "Because I don't feel like it." I say. "Thats not fair. I come to the bathroom in school when you want to." He says. "That's different." I say. "How?" He asks. "Because you're always ready." I say.

"That's not true." He says. "Then why are you already hard when I get to the bathroom?" I joke. "Whatever just drop it." He says jumping across the couch and sitting down on the other side. I follow him. I sit next to him but he doesn't put his arm around me. "You're really going to be like this?" I ask. "I don't get what I want you don't get what you want." He says. "That's childish." I say. "And?" He asks flipping through channels. I sit back and cross my arms.

He's not going to win this.