Chapter 3

Pic of Eva above👆

  Eva's Pov

"I swear if i hear one more word about the quadruplets,i'm gonna die",i said leaning on my locker next to Shirley as we waited for the bell.

   "B-but they are really...",Shirley started but i shot her a look,telling her to shut the hell up..she got the message and quickly stopped talking...

  Just as i thought the gossiping had ended, one of the cheerleaders standing opposites us started talking about them..

   "They are sooo...ugh,i can't even explain them",one said a dreamy look in her eyes.

  "I wonder what their names are,cause i heard they hardly ever talk to other people",one said.

   "Guys shhh,here they come",the last one said,adjusting her top so her boobs were on display.

  I watched as they walked down the hall way,they all wore similar clothes today, same colour,black.

  I watched as one of the cheerleaders made her way towards them as they leaned on a locker talking amongst themselves..

   "Hey", she said smiling seductively at them. They just smirked at her.

    "Do you guys like have names?,cause no one knows your names",she asked twirling a piece of her hair and batting her eyelashes..

   "Greg"

   "Tom"

    "Christopher"

     "Jack...Jack Frost"

  Were her responses,you could tell they were fake names,especially the last one,i looked up to see that it was the blonde one that said it..You would have to be real dumb to believe them..
    But the Cheerleader believed them,she even giggled at their names.

   She was about to say something when the bell rang telling us to head to class now.

   "Bye Greg,Tom,Christopher and Jack",she said before giggling and walking away with her friends..

   "I can't believe it worked",Blondie said laughing

    "Thought girls were supposed to be smart?", The one with platinum blonde hair said chuckling

     "They are,just not all of them",the one with black hair said.
   The last one just smiled slightly,you could easily tell he was the introvert of their group.

   I rolled my eyes and walked Shirley to her class before heading to TD..
   Yipee!! Only girl,oh wait i have to make friends with the other girls except Plastic doll face..

   I entered the class and took a sit at the middle,just as the teacher was about to start teaching, when platinum blonde guy and the one wearing the hoodie entered the class, everywhere became silent as people stared at them in awe..

    "The new kids,ok,we didn't have a proper introduction yesterday,mind telling the class about yourselves?",Mr Richard said smiling at them..

    "Hey guys,the name's Mark..Mark Cooper,i love video games and i'm a ladies man",he said making some guys glare at him,while i just rolled my eyes irritatedly..

      "Uh Hey,i'm Kieth Johnson",he mumbled before taking a sit behind me.

    Mark took the last sit beside me,i took a deep breath sharply,cause i hated people a lot..

     Mr Richard began writing on the board,i took out my binder and pen and began to write too,all of a sudden,i felt Mark scoot closer to me,i took a deep breath before writing again,after 2 seconds, Mark scooted again,so that our legs were touching, this time i closed my eyes,counting to 10.

    I felt Mark poke my side,immediately my hand flew to my side as i felt a Wave of pain,but i didn't show it, instead i turned to him,glaring at him,he just smiled innocently..

   ."Hey, i'm Mark",he said grinning.

    "She probably knows already,idiot", Keith said rolling his hazel eyes,i stiffled a giggle as Mark narrowed his eyes at him..

    "Whats your name?",Mark asked, ignoring Keith.

  I just looked at him for a while before turning back to the board....What?,i'm an introvert.

   He seemed shocked cause he didn't reply for a while,i chose to ignore him..

    After class,i manned up and went to talk to the other girl.

  "Hey",i said to her,smiling a little..

   "Hi",she said,smiling back.
Before i could say anything, she cut me off.

  "Lets be friends since we are the only girls in class except Miss doll face who has a scowl on her face every time",She said grinning..

   "I know right",i said laughing,i actually laughed,woah..

   "I'm Ivy",she said grinning at me..

   "I'm Eva",i said smiling at her too..

   "Okay Eva nice meeting you,i have to get to class"Ivy said giving me a hug before walking away.

  I made a new friend,so much for an introvert..

  "Eva huh",
I heard a masculine voice say into my ear making me recoil in fear,shock and surprise.

I turned to see Mark grinning at me, while Keith just stood there looking at me,as if trying to read me. I gave him a blank stare,which he returned fully, we held each others gaze until i saw the sides of his lips tugging up into a smile,which i returned..

   "Yh,what do you want Mark?",i asked already irritated..

   "Just wanted to say hi since you ignored me earlier", he said feigning hurt. I chuckled a bit before staring at him again,then walking off to my next class.

     "Were you heading to?",Mark asked as he fell into step with me leaving Keith to follow behind.

   "Class?",it came out like a question,isn't it obvious, the bell rang 4 minutes ago,and i'm already late for English.

  "What class do you have?",Mark asked again,i was this close to exploding on his face.

   "English",i said taking deep breaths,Keith smirked as if knowing my predicament,while Mark either did not notice it or chose to ignore it.

   "Bummer,i have got Math,well see you around Eva",he said before jogging off to his class.

    "Thank God",i muttered under my breath,it was when i heard a low chuckle that i remembered Keith was still with me.

    "Not a fan of talking huh?",he asked,his British accent coming out,oooohhh you got to love a guy with British accent.

     "No,not really, you?",i asked as we neared my class.

    "Same,its really annoying and a waste of energy",he said groaning,making me giggle.

  "Right!",i said exclaiming as we got to the door,it was then i realized he had to go to class too.

   "Aren't you going to class?",i asked my hand on the door knob.

  "I have English too",he said smiling.

  "Oh okay",i said before opening the door. As soon as we walked in everyone stopped talking and began to stare at us,i'm sure they are wandering why keith walked in with me.

    "Miss Wilson, nice of you to show up,take your Sit, both of you.", Miss Melville said smiling at me,i grinned sheepishly in return,what can i say,i'm the teacher's pet.

    "Sorry",Keith and i mumbled before taking a sit beside each other at the middle row..

   Some girls gave me dirty looks,some glared at me, i even saw one draw her hand along her neck,signalling she wants to kill me..

    "Ignore them",Keith whispered in my ear,his accent resounding.

This seemed to make them angrier, but i chose to ignore them like always...

   Its gonna be a long dayyy😰

**************
Oooohh got to love a guy with British accent.😘
  Finally we've met Keith and Mark...

  Random person: hey what's your name?

  Me: Nicki..Nicki Minaj

  Random person: really?!!,omg!!

   Me: .....Dude Chill!!, gosh you're so dumb...😒

  😂😂😂😂😂
Vote and comment please!!
   Love y'all😘😍💗