Chapter 12

Eva's POV
I dragged myself to school, looking anything but sexy. My ash sweatshirt and black sweatpants with my old black converse looked so appealing this morning,and it potrayed how i felt inside... Tired and frustrated.

I walked into the hallway,earning looks from people,i know what they are thinking..

'Alex's girlfriend looks so disgusting.. Eww'

'Why are they still together?'

'I bet she's a good fuck in bed'

The last comment made fresh tears to start gathering,making my eyes sting..

I held it all in until i got to my locker.

"What happened to you?",Shirley asked, her eyes searching all over my body, taking in my state as i approached my locker.

I told her everything that happened last night, and surprisingly, she acted nonchalant.

"I would say i'm sorry but I'm not the one who should be apologizing",she said patting my back.

''He's your boyfriend, he should freaking understand if you are not ready for it yet",she continued.

"Yeah,but i feel so guilty,he made, me feel as if that's all his with me for,..sex",i said wiping my tears with a Kleenex.

Shirley mumbled something, but i just ignored it.

"Lets get to class,he'll come around, don't worry",she said picking up my bag,as we exited the girls bathroom which i had dragged her to,to tell her everything.

**********
Shirley's Pov.

I was confused when I saw Eva looking so odd in her dressing.

It was when she told me about what transpired between her and Alex, that i understood.

I have my comments about the situation,but reserved them..

"Come on,lets get to class,he'll come around'',i said pulling her out of the bathroom...

***********

*last night*

Alex POV

What the actual fuck?!!

My own girlfriend refuses to have sex with me because she isn't ready... Woah.

I'm that kind of guy who doesn't keep jumping from one girl to another, i keep one girl,and she satisfies all my needs.

That's why I'm not following Sasha who just throws herself at me,but it wouldn't take long for me to dump Eva and take on Sasha,at least she's gonna give me what i want.

*********

Eva's POV

At lunch, i sat at my usual table with Shirley, not eating because i was exhausted,emotionally, physically and mentally.

"So,i was wondering, the game's on Friday--",Shirley started but i wasn't paying any attention to her.

"Yuu huu!, Eva!", She said snapping her fingers in front of my face,immediately snapping me out of my daze.

"Uh.sorry,i was just-"

I was cut off from my explanation,when i felt a kiss on my neck,making me shiver.

"Hey babe",Alex greeted, sitting beside me.

I didn't respond because i was in shock,and upset with him..

"Look,I'm sorry about yesterday, i shouldn't have reacted that way",he said, with a glint in his eyes.

I sighed and turned to him,i was going to forgive him,i loved him too much to be upset with him.

"Its okay, lets just forget about it",i said shaking my head.

"You're the best,i love you",he said grinning as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

"Love you too",i said,as he captured my lips with his into a kiss which i happily consented to.

After we pulled away,he forced me to eat his food as we began talking again...

###########

Unknown POV

Seeing her looking so tired and torn,i was controlling my anger at Alex for doing whatever he did.

I thought they were over until i saw Alex walk towards her and they talked for a while,which ended in them kissing and embracing, driving me crazy.

I realised that she was deeply in love with Alex and i could never have her......😢

********
4 different pov's in this chapter,I'm so sorry if it got you confused..

Unknown pov again😁
Who is it??...keep reading to find out.

Please vote and comment below..

Follow me @IjeomaEme,on wattpad.

Love y'all😘😍💕