Chapter 14

STYB is gonna be ending very soon.. No more Eva , Shirley , Mark , Alex , Keith ,Damien and .....
Sasha😒..

  '''''''''''''''''''''''''"'''''''''''''''''''''""''"""'''''''''

    Keith's Pov.

Watching her sleep next to me in my car, was like a dream come true.

   Too bad that my dreams would never come true.

   I sighed deeply before waking her up.

  "Eva,come on wake up,we are at your house",i said shaking her gently.

    "Huh?",she asked sounding confused,her eyes darted around until they settled on me,realisation dawned on her.

   "Oh sorry", she said blushing,looking away from me.

  She looked so cute when she blushes,too bad i can't make her keep doing it...

   Brushing those thoughts out of my head, i helped her out of the car.

   "Thanks for the ride Keith",she said, shyly glancing down at her shoes.

   I lifted up her chin with my index finger, making her look at me,her hazel orbs, staring into mine.

   "You're always welcome, and besides I'll be always there for you",i said as we kept staring at each other.

   My hands moved to clasp around her cheeks,bringing her face closer to mine,our foreheads touching.

   I closed my eyes,savouring the moment,this was the closest i have ever been with her.

   "Shit,sorry, i better go'',she said,running up the stairs and into the house...

   A part of me felt happy about our closeness,while the other part was sad and frustrated that she had pulled away before i could even make a move....

  Thinking positively, i walked to my car with a smile on my face..

   I knew I would have a good sleep tonight.

#############

   Eva's Pov...

Oh my God!!!!

I gasped,letting out deep breaths of air and inhaling it back in.

  What just happened?, did i almost kiss Keith?..

  Why do i feel happy about it?

  I have a freaking boyfriend,i can't just do things or almost do things like that.

   But being so close to Keith,made me feel so safe, it felt so nice...

   I sure I'm just over thinking things,i should probably get some sleep.

  Running up to my bedroom, and quickly changing into my sleeping clothes,i dived into bed..

  As i let my thoughts roam free,i felt the heaviness of sleep on my eyelids, weighing them down. So i decided to grant their wish,by closing them and letting sleep take over my body.

   I had one lingering thought in my mind which was.

   'Kieth Johnson'.

##########

 The next day at school,as i walked through the hallway, people were shooting me looks.

  Some had what looked like pity perched on their face,while the rest had triumphant smiles,especially the girls.

  "She looks normal,hasn't she heard?", a girl said walking by me,with her friend.

   I was as confused as hell,what was i supposed to know that i do not know.

   "Eva!!!",Shirley screamed,launching herself at me,giving me a bone crushing hug.