Chapter 11

Eva's Pov

Alex and i have been together for two weeks now. Yes i know he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet,but i know he will and besides everyone already knows we are kindah together.

  I have had confrontations from girls,especially Sasha,warning me to break it off with Alex and stay away from him.

  I ignore them as usual and carry on with my normal life.

  Right now,i'm in the girls locker room,getting ready for gym class.

  "Oh my God!, we are gonna have our first game this year", Cherry, a freshman shrieked excitedly.

  "And we get to cheer at the game",Sasha said smiling widely.

  Huh,we are having a big game?,i thought absentmindedly throwing on my gym clothes before walking out,getting away from the jungle of chanel loving girls in there..

  I look up from my phone which i had taken out earlier,as i hear the sound of boys hollering in front of me..

  "Hey babe",Alex said waving off his friends and walking towards me.

  "Hi",i said standing on my tip toes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

  "Aww,is that all get?",he asked pouting.

  "Yh that's for not telling me about the game",i said crossing my arms and narrowing my eyes at him.

"Oh that,its on Friday,i was going to tell you tomorrow and i was hoping you would come",he said smiling nervously.

  Aww...he looks so cute when he's trying to please me.

  "And what makes you think that i would come?",i said,still feigning anger.

  ''Because, you're my girl,and i need my good luck charm",he said wrapping his arms around me and capturing my lips with his.

  I just smiled into the kiss as he deepened it.

"Easy there big guy,we are still in school",i said pulling away,patting his chest and walking off to gym class with him grumbling beside me.

  Classes went by very fast. And i couldn't be more happier.

  After kissing Alex goodbye,i walked into my house to see my mum smiling happily.

  "Mum?,what's making you so happy?",i asked leaning on the wall and watching her suspiciously.

"I got the new job",she shouted almost bursting my ear drums. It took a while for me to catch on to what she said, and when i finally did i screamed too.

"Oh mum,I'm so happy for you",i said hugging her.

"Thank you baby",she said hugging me back.

  "Now come on,go freshen up,call Shirley and tell her we are all going shopping.

  I was shocked and happy at the same time. I guess these are the perks of a new job.

I skipped happily to my room, where i called Shirley before taking a shower.

  "Hey Shirl's"

   "Hey Eva,what's up"

    "Mum,just invited you and i to go shopping today,on her"

    "Seriously!?, why?"

     "New job"

     "Oh ok,congratulate her on my behalf,i will be there in 20 minutes"

     "Ok,bye!",i said as i hung up.

   I took a shower, and got dressed in a white halter top, and faded blue jeans, i threw my hair into a high ponytail before grabbing my black cardigan and heading downstairs.