Chapter 7

Pic of Keith above👆

   Alex's Pov....

When Coach Dickson told us we would be having our class with the the girls.
   I was annoyed because those girls all wanted to get with us,especially me..not to brag.
   Except one girl; Eva

  She is the only girl in the whole school who doesn't flirt with us anytime we meet or talk,you can tell she has built a wall around herself, with the way she carries herself and the way she talks..

    When Mark first introduced her to us,she had an annoyed and irritated look on her face. Just like Keith's, i'm guessing they both are alike.

    Immediately coach told us the new improvement, most of the boys start hollering, whooping in excitement because they get to see girls in shorts... Eww!.

   Once we enter the gymnasium where the girls are,they start shrieking,might i add annoyingly.

   "Now that they are here, lets get started". Coach Dickson said.

   "We're gonna be having a friendly game of Football",Coach Simpson said excitedly, making me give her a strange look...what's so exciting in listening to girls complain about breaking a nail or voice out their fear of sweating their make up away.

   "Its gonna be boys against the boys,since the girls don't look thrilled about the idea", Coach Dickson said grinning,making most girls murmur in agreement.

    I let out a breath of relief,making Damien chuckle by my side.

   We were shared into two teams, The blue and red team. I and Damien were on the blue team, and surprisingly, i was the captain. While Jay Coleman who was the current Captain of the football team was the captain of the red team.

   Once Coach blew the whistle for the game to begin, i yelled 'hike' immediately, and the ball was tossed to me,i ran dodging all the opponents and defence from the other team, and eventually i made the point for my team.

    After 2 more plays, The red team,my team won, 2-1,i scored both points for my team....

    As soon as the match ended, the girls started screaming in celebration,as they ran towards me,hugging me and screaming congratulations in my ear...

    I was surprised and totally annoyed when Sushi...or Sasha,whatever her name is came up to me,after hugging me tightly, she planted a sloppy kiss on my cheek...

   Sporting an annoyed look,i shoved her off me,as i furiously wiped my cheek with the back of my hand, jogging over to Coach Dickson who had been calling me,leaving a stunned Sasha behind.

   After talking with Coach,he had decided to give me a spot on the team.. I grinned excitedly when i heard this.

  As i jogged out of the gymnasium i caught a glimpse of Eva as she walked out too..

  Huh..She's in my gym class.. At least its gonna be bearable now. I thought as i walked into the boy's locker room. I was greeted immediately by howls and hoots, even Jay gave me a bro hug as a sign of respect.

   School had already closed as i walked to the gymnasium for try outs. It was when i was about to open the doors that i remembered that i don't need to try out,since coach had already said that i was on the team.

   I headed to the parking lot so u could get my car and go home,but my eye caught a figure sitting on the bench,apparently waiting for the bus.

    It looked like Eva... Wait a minute,it's Eva.

    "Eva?",i said walking towards her.

    "Hey Alex",she said as she turned to face me.

    "What are you doing here?",i asked her, feeling confused as to why she would be sitting out here all alone.