Chapter 6

Pic of Alex above👆

   Eva's Pov

"Please",Shirley begged.

"No",i said stubbornly.

  "But as my friend you are supposed to be there to support and cheer me up",She said pouting,trying to guilt me.

  "You guys would do that by yourselves, cause obviously you are the cheerleader not me",i said crossing my arms in front of my chest.

   Okay,so the reason why Shirley forcefully dragged me to my locker,was for her to beg me to come with her to Cheerleading try outs. In her own words:'As her own personal cheerleader'.

  As a good friend that i am,i refused...Ain't i great😁.

  "Please!!!!", she said jumping up and down in front of me.

  "Fine, but i'm leaving right after you audition",i said.

  "Thank you,and no problem",she said hugging me,sorry i meant crushing my bones. She didn't let go until i winced in pain cause she was applying pressure on my wounds.

   "E-Eva,i'm so sorry, i didn't know", she said apologizing profusely,with a look of regret perched on her face.

   "It's okay, it happens",i said managing to sound normal despite the pain.

   "Are you sure you are okay?",she asked again holding me up by my shoulder.

    "Yh,i'm fine, come on lets head to class",i said as i hiked my bag strap higher on my shoulder, walking ahead to class,as Shirley followed behind me.

   We arrived at History class,5 minutes late, cause Shirley wouldn't stop apologizing, and i as a good friend i had to stop and tell her to stop or else i won't talk to her for a day,which immediately got her to shut up.

   "Sorry sir", i mumbled as Mr Smart shot us a disapproving look and ordered us to take a sit.

   As i took my sit,I caught Alex who was sitting next to a very bored looking Mark, giving me a questioning look as if asking me where i've been, i just shrugged and took my sit before facing the board as i brought out my binder and pen.

   "Okay,for those of us who came late....",Mr Smart said looking at me and Shirley as we smiled sheepishly.

   "We would be having a group project, with only 3 to 4 members",he said as we all groaned.
   Someone rose her hand making Mr Smart look at her.

   "Yes?..",he asked impatiently.

    "What's the project about Sir?", the girl asked.

      "I was just getting to that, if only you would have let me finish my sentence",he replied curtly to the girl,who looked as if she just pissed her pants in fear..

   Who wouldn't, Mr Smart can be very scary most times..

    "Its gonna be about the American History,of past presidents and constitutions till present day", he said.

    I groaned because i wasn't a fan of people, and now we have to work in groups. Nooooo!!

  "I'd let you pick you partners now, but they should not be more than 4 or less than 3",he said before turning back to the board and heading to his desk and typing on his laptop.

    Before i could even move an inch to find a group i would fit in,i heard the sounds of chairs scraping the floor and stopping beside me,trapping me on my sit,not allowing me to move.

   I looked to my side to find Mark and Alex grinning at me, mostly Mark, Alex was just smirking at us mostly me.

   "You're guys are our partners",Mark said loud enough for everyone to hear,i couldn't help but notice some girls glaring at us with pure envy and hatred.. I sighed internally,mentally preparing myself for the battle ahead.

   "Why?",i blurted out,feeling Shirley nudge my shoulder with hers discreetly telling me to shut the hell up.