A New Change Occured

I'm so tired and worn out, I thought to myself as I groggily walked down the hall, like a walking zombie of the undead. But I couldn't help it. Ever since Ella came over two days ago, the only thing that's been on my mind was the movie we watched and the uncomfortable talk I had with my parents afterwards.

I continued my slow stroll down the hallway, slowly making my way outside to eat my lunch, consisting of one apple along with my sketch book and pencil. Hopefully I get to eat in peace with no annoying Ella around asking me 21 questions on what I thought about that unforgettable movie.

But to my dismay, I don't get the peace I want so badly.

"Hey wifey! Have you missed me?" A familiar, ever so cheery voice asked me. I stopped in my tracks and turned to face the tall figure, who was now standing in front of me and looked up at her already annoyed.

"No I haven't missed you." I spat out.

Not feeling hurt about what I said, since she's used to how I speak and act, she just smiled and kissed me on the cheek, catching me off guard again. Why does she do that?

"I can read right through you and even though you won't admit it, I know you missed me." She said smirking and raising a brow. Why would I miss her, I just seen her this morning before school.

Then without warning she walked by my side linking our arms together and started dragging me outside. I sighed, at least we're going outside, where I wanted to go...... Gosh she can walk fast, I thought as I could barely keep up with her. But I do have to admit, I didn't mind bumping into to her, even if I do feel dead.

"Can you wait here for a second while I use the bathroom?" I turned to my right and noticed we were stopped in front of the girls bathroom.

I looked up and saw her squirming a bit, still talking to me. "Or you can go in there with me and wait if you want to?" She said winking and smiling at me. 

Is she kidding? If I was in there with her, who knows what she would try to pull. "I don't like going into public bathrooms, so I'll just wait out here for you." I said leaning against a wall so I can rest. Her face fell, "Fine... I'll be out in a second." She quickly pushed opened the door and walked in as I stayed leaning against the wall waiting.

At least, now I can rest and have some peace.

"Well look who we have here? The schools weirdo." Why can't I just be left alone for one minute.

I slowly turned to my left and saw Michael standing a few feet in front of me smirking, while popping his knuckles.

"What do you want Michael? I'm not in the mood, to deal with your stupidity right now." I bluntly spoke out.

He stopped popping his knuckles as his smirk fell, "You know I was planning on just messing with you, but now since you said that...well I'm in the mood to do more things now." He balled his hands into fist and quickly stomped towards me. Great, here comes the bruises.

He pushed my back against the wall and grabbed my collar, lifting me up until I was standing on my tip toes and lifted up his arm. I looked at his fist and sighed.

"Now you're gonna get it!" He said smirking deviously. He pulled his arm back fixing to punch me, but was stopped, when a fist met the side of his face.

I watched him drop to the ground grabbing his face in pain. I then looked up to see who hit him and saw an angry Ella standing over him.

"Did I not make myself clear about anybody messing with Ava?! I said if anybody touches her, you'll be dealing with me!" She said looking down at him as he continued to squirm and cry on the ground. She then looked up at me and her face softened.