Sleepover pt.2

"Hurry up and spin the bottle bitch." A drunk girl said looking at the girl, who was supposed to spin the bottle next. 

"Calm down I am." She said rolling her eyes.

"Ooh it stopped on Lexa, now you have to kiss her." Another girl said in a teasing voice.

They continued to play spin the bottle for the next hour and getting drunk even more, including Camren and Ella. But not me I kinda enjoy watching these girls acting like total idiots.

"Tilly I'm getting bored playing this game. Let's do something else." A girl, who goes by Diane, said. 

Another spoke up, "Yeah me too." She then smiled, "Let's play extreme truth or dare."

Everyone turned to look at her, "What's extreme truth or dare?" A girl asked confused.

The other girl hiccuped and continued talking, "It's pretty much explanatory. Whenever someone dares you to do something or asks you a truth question, who have to do it no matter what." She said trying to get up to go to the bathroom. Maybe to throw up.

"That sounds fun!" Tilly exclaimed. "Let's do it." 

"I thought of another rule." A different girl spoke up. Everyone turned to listen to her. "Let's make it to where whoever doesn't do a dare or answer a truth, they have to forfeit up 20 dollars and not drink, so whoever wins gets all the money and alcohol." She smiled.

All the girls thought about it and all agreed. They began gathering around, clumsily in a circle, but stopped and looked at me glaring.

"Everyone has to play. No excuses!" Tilly said, but was more of a demand for me to get over here and play.

Camren looked at me and waved her hand  to sit down by her. I didn't move at first, but looked at Ella who was staring at me with a raised brow, so I mentally sighed and sat down in the circle.

The game started off calm and easy, but that didn't last long. After about 20 minutes of doing simple dares and answering easy truths one girl finally decided to change that.

She smiled evilly, "I guess it's my turn. So who am I gonna ask?" She scanned the circle looking at all the girls. Her eyes then stopped on Camren. "Camren truth or dare?" She asked. 

Camren sat there with her finger on her chin thinking and smiled, "I choose dare."

The girl smiled again, "I was hoping you would've chosen that." Camren looked at her confused and a little worried. "Ok Camren I dare you to tepee the coaches house, because god knows everyone hates her." She said laughing causing the other girls to laugh too.

Camren sat there thinking again, "I don't know." She said worried. 

"What? Are you to much of a chicken to do it?" Tilly teased her. 

Camren got up and smirked, "Ok fine I'll do it, mainly because I hate being called a chicken."

All the girls stood up and started cheering and laughing. "This is gonna be soo funny." The girl who chose the dare said.

All the girls took off in search of toilet paper, paper towels and anything else they could think of to throw. I just stood there not moving, wishing I could go home already. "Aren't you going to come?" Ella asked. 

I turned to her look at her, "I don't really want to." I said.

"Camren's going to need you if something bad happens." She said. I guess she's right. I mean who would be there tell her, 'I told you so.' I bent down and put my shoes on and followed Ella down the stairs and outside where all the other girls were.