The Date

Gosh ever since Ella asked me out and officially made our date this Saturday which is today. She didn't leave me alone for a second. She's been stuck on my side all day every day and when she isn't she blows my phone up like crazy.

I don't see why she's acting like this. It's just a date.... A date... What do people even do on a date? I mean I went on one with Camren, but we got covered in leeches and got arrest and was sent to jail.

If I remember right, from watching movies, then all we would be doing is going out to eat and watch a movie and after that we would go home. Sometimes the guy would walk the girl to the porch where they would... kiss.

My face got warm when I thought about Ella kissing me, so I shook that thought away. Gosh Ella. Even bothering me in my thoughts.

"Everything ok Ava?" I turned to my left where I saw Ella laying by me on my bed staring at me with those glistening eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine." I answered.

She gave me a look, "I can tell that it's not. So what's up?"

I sighed and looked up at my ceiling, "if you must know. I was just thinking about what people do on a date." I turned to look at Ella who was grinning.

"It depends on the people, but usually they like to have fun. Just like we are tonight because I have something planned." She said still smiling and rubbing her hands.

"Why are you doing that? Do you plan to kill me?" I asked. I mean if she does then I wouldn't be all that surprised.

"What?! No of course I'm not." She said while stopping what she was doing. She then checked the time and sat up quickly, "Gosh I nearly lost track of the time. I need to get home and get dressed and ready for our date."

She got off my bed and walked around to my side, "You need to get ready too." I looked down at my outfit. What can I not wear sweats and a t-shirt on our first date? Guess not.

I looked back at her, "Fine I'll change."

She smiled, "great! I'll see you in a few hours." She then leaned down and kissed me softly on my forehead then jogged out of my room.

"Love youuuuu!" She yelled down the hall.

As I heard my front door shut I got up from my bed and watched as Ella skipped out of my house. She then turned around facing me and waved. I rolled my eyes and stood their, but eventually gave in and gave her a small wave back.

She smiled then turned around and began jogging again to her house, but ended up tripping in the process. Of course. What a klutz.

I walked away from my window and checked the time one my clock and saw I had a few hours to get ready. Well I guess I better take a shower and find another outfit.

(Ella's POV)

If all we got tonight, let's do this right
Let's do this right
Let's go to para-dise

This shit feel like Friday nights
This shit make me feel alive
I feel like we in paradise, paradise para-dise
Don't know if it's the drink I poured
But I swear I've never loved you more
When you right here, I come alive
One more hit and we can fly
This shit feel like para-dise

This song is the best. I thought to myself as I was getting ready.

"I'm feelin it, my heads where the ceilin is-

"Well someone's in a good mood!" A voiced yelled, interrupting my singing and song.

I turned and saw Scarlett leaning against my doorway smiling. Scarlett was my maid or more like my mom. She was hired, along with her husband Marcus, by my parents to take care of me while they were gone working. They've always been there for me, while my real parents were absent most of my life. I don't know what I would be doing without them.