Love?

After our kissing session, Camren kissed me once last time on my cheek and told me she loves me before she left. I let out a sigh of relief when she left because that means I'm finally alone.

I slowly laid on my bed looking at my ceiling then remembered the sketch I did of Steven. I reached in my back pocket and unfolded it and began studying it.

I finally know who did this to me, which means I should go to the cops so I can finally get rid of this problem that's been bothering me, even though there's other problems on my mind. My thoughts then began thinking about the girl, Ella.

I sat up from my bed and opened my drawer to grab my sketchbook. Once I had it in my hands I began flipping through the pages until I got to the drawing of her. I studied every detail of the drawing of her, but immediately scrunched up my nose and closed the book, placing it back in the drawer.

It then happened again. A headache formed while another flood of memories slowly began coming back. This time I could remember everything, well I think everything. I just know I remember some things, like Ella. 

I laid back in my bed rubbing my temples again, why did she come along and ruin my life? Because of her I'm dealing with too many problems and all these weird feelings leaving me confused, which I hate. I liked it better when I went along with my life not caring about anything other than my drawings.

I stopped rubbing my temples and just laid there looking at my ceiling. I then heard scratching paws on the ground walking my way and in came Red who jumped on my bed and laid by me.

I couldn't help but smile when I saw him. I felt my face again, which was still smiling and concentrated on the nice feeling I was feeling inside. I guess Ella forcing her way into my life wasn't all bad.

I then leaned over to grab my sketchbook out of my drawer again and flipped to the drawing of Ella. I studied every detail again and felt this strange feeling inside me. I think I have an upset stomach.

I placed the book back in the drawer and rolled over looking at Red who was also looking at me. "You're lucky you don't have to worry about anything" I said petting him while he licked my face a couple times. Gross now I'm going to smell like dog.

I rolled back onto my back and closed my eyes to go to sleep.

*********
I woke up the next morning and told my parents everything. They just stood there looking at me with a strange face. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my things to head to school.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Where do you think you're going?" My mom asked.

"That's a dumb question, to school obviously."

"First off, watch your tone and no you're not going to school today."

I looked at my parents, "Why not?"

They looked at each other then me, "Because you finally know what happened, which means we can go to the cops." My mom said. They then began quickly grabbing there things and headed out the door dragging me along. I mentally sighed, I was hoping this could've waited until after I got out of school.

We pulled into the police station not long after and walked inside. I stood their looking around remembering how I was once in here with Camren. I guess I should tell her where I'm at.

I pulled out my phone and sent her a quick text.

Me: I won't be at school, since I'm at the police station.

It was only seconds when I got a response from her.

Camren: Wait why are you there?! Is everything ok?