Chapter 16 - 2003

Okay so today is the day!

The day that we finally entrust the Eureka diamond stones to our one and only love, Robert.

He still dosen't know and before we leave we plan on telling him.

Gretta will be coming with us and she was excited. I actually asked her if she had family in this time period. Sadly she said they all died so she could go with us 100%.

George was not fond with Gretta coming but after a while he fully accepted and included Gretta to our time period.

Now it's time to give these heavy but shiny dimaonds to Robert.

"Are you sure this plan would work?"

"Yes, George. We just tell him to pass this thru generations onto his great great grandson and you all will be rich!"

He sighs and nodded.

He said since it was my idea, I should be the one talking.

It's okay really, after all it is indeed my genius plan not his.

I walked over to him, no sorry we walked over to him and he was confused as hell.

"George, we have to go.."

He then frowns at us. I could tell that he's sad that we're leaving.

"Too soon?" He said.

"It's our due date, unfortunately. But we have something for you."

"What is it, Karen?"

"This is a gift for your kindness. This is a Eureka dimaond. 27 Eureka diamonds to be exact. We earned this and we're giving this to you, for being such a gentleman and for being kind and friendly in general."

"This.. This gift is too much for me to take." He said clearly surprised and over-whelmed.

"Nonesense! We want to give it to you. This is not just any diamond, these are lucky charms. You will be extremely lucky and all. You have to pass this to your child and to passed to your child's child and so on."

"But why?" He asked.

"Because believe it or not, Robert. We are different from you guys. Please accpet our gift and we shall be on our way."

"I'll do what you ask me to do. But.. Would I ever see all of you again?"

"Probably not." I said.

"Oh."

"Don't be sad, Robert! You could always remember us by looking at these stones. This is like those friendship things."

He laughed and nodded his head.

"I guess this is farewell."

"Yes it is. Goodbye young man and do well with your life." I said.

"Bye, Karen, also to you George and Gretta. I'll miss all of you."

"Bye." I said.

We left the house and emotional me is going to burst.

In 3.. 2....... 1..

I cried.

"What's wrong? Karen?" Gretta asked.

"Nothing, I'll miss him that's all. You see he was so kind and I've never had alot of friends back in my time period. Finding friends in this generation is a lot more easier. People are friendly and all."

"You know, dear Karen. You're giving me second thoughts on coming with you." She smiled.

"Don't I need you, Gretta."

"Don't worry. I don't have anyone special here anyways."

"Okay are we done with the drama that's happening right now?" George said to the both of us.

"Jerk." I said to him while smiling.

"Okay we have to go back now aren't we?"

"Yes, Karen. I'll send a message to Susan and we'll be back home."

"Home." Gretta said.

"Yes, my dear Gretta. Your new home to our home." I said.

Home.

We changed our clothes to modern ones and we inside an old abandoned house.

We took a hold of the pen and we teleported back to 2018.

Bullshit.

I thought we we're back in 2018?

"George?"

"Yes, Karen?"

"What year are we in?"

"The device lagged again."

"Yes, I know. I'm asking what year are we in."

"2003..."