The gift. P.t.2

After Jumin decides it's near impossible to hide his feelings, he changes the subject onto who's most important to him.

Jumin: Elzabeth the third, RFA and

Jumin: My father

Mc: So since I'm a member of the RFA... I'm important too?

Jumin: You can put it that way.

I furrow my brows not quite getting his words, nuzzling my face into the pillow to hide my emotions from the world. I read how he was taught to cancel all emotions, my heart feels as though it's beginning to beat stronger towards this raven haired man. He then moves onto his father and as I focus I can't help my mind to wonder if he'd every tell anyone else in the RFA what he was telling me.

Mc: You love your father but hate him at the same time... It must be hard.

Jumin: That's exactly right.

He explains how he's pretty much at a dead end before calling himself pathetic, I sit up from the sofa. My thoughts a whirl from this secret side of Jumin.

Jumin: please dont laugh at me

Mc: I'm actually glad that I got to hear your inner thoughts.

Jumin: Really? I'm glad to hear that.

I watch him leave and make sure to say goodbye before returning to my home screen and turning off my phone. "Wait, what about m-" I get cut off by a phone call "Jumin?" I question before picking up the call "I just wanted to appologise" I sigh quietly thinking he's appologising for sharing his feelings "Jumin, you didn't do anything wrong" I chirp, he lets out a sigh and replys smoothly "I was talking about the gift you left me"

"Y-you don't like it?" I stutter clutching my hand to my chest. "No! I didn't say thank you in the chat so here it is" I giggle a little awkwardly and reply

"It's fine Jumin! I thought you could use a bit of cheering up~" I hum thorugh the phone, there's a long silence before his calm and soft voice re-enters my ears "Thanks for standing up for me at reception" I was trying to calculate his words and ignore the fact that I started to feel dizzy and tired, I start swaying and grab a side to stop myself "Jumin, just igno-" I mumble quickly before my hands grow weak dropping my phone, still on call, I feel my eyes flutter before I close them. Falling to the floor, with a large thud.

---Jumin's POV---

"Thanks for standing up for me at reception" I say before I hear quiet noise and Mc's voice quietly whisper "Jumin, just ignor-" Before I hear a loud crash follow by a loud thud. "Mc?" I question calmly after hearing this noise, my tension run high and I quickly start shouting her name. I didn't know what to do so I paced up and down the room with the thought of her in my head. "Luciel!" I hung up the phone and quickly called him. He picked up letting out a big sigh "Is Mc ok?!" I quickly shout

"Jumin she's fine!" He replies calmly back at me with a jokingly tone. He chucklesa alittle before adding "You know I knew this was gonna happen" I scowl at him through the phone and ask angrily "What's going on?" He lets out another deep breath before answering "She said not to tell you."

"What? She told you but not me?" I shout in confusion of why she would trust that Seven out of all people "Well... Not exactly" He clears his throat "I had to check up on it when we let her into the RFA, but I kept it secret because she didn't tell anyone." I feel angry, I couldn't quite put my finger on why I was but I continued "Tell me so I know she's safe!" I hear him laugh on the other side of the phone "Luciel!" I shout slamming my hand on the desk.

"Ah! Scary man!" He laughs a little "She said when the time is right she'll tell you now I have to get back ok?" He doesn't let me answer before he hangs up the phone. I stand in the middle of my living room feeling scared for Mc's safety I scroll onto her contact and type a message

Jumin: Text me, please what's going on?

---Mc POV---

I wake up with my phone laying on the floor next to me, I quickly sit up and look towards the camera. Rubbing my head I use my other hand to reach for my phone a sudden relisation envelopes over me "Jumin?!" I look at the message he left me and let out a sigh. The time showed Midnight, I moved up to my bed and opened a new chatroom, my movements were slow because of the sadness I was feeling.

Mc: This is something I have been hiding from you all.

Mc: And after today, I need to explain what's wrong with me.

Mc: I am not a normal woman, I have a neurlogical disorder.

Mc: It's well known

[Jumin enter the chat]

I felt my heart sink and let my fingers float over the keyboard I await his responce. After no messages I finally typed, noticing the fact that my thoughts were just holding me back from replying.

Mc: I have narcolepsy

Mc: I can feel awake at one minute, but the next I'm swaying and struggling to keep my eyes open.

Mc: That's all that happened Jumin.

I mention his name hoping that he'd tell me that it's ok. I re-read my messages and suddenly break down into tears "I'm a dead weight" I flop down covering my face as I cried heavily.

Jumin: Did you hurt yourself when you fell?

Mc: No, I managed to move away from anything.

Mc: Normally it just takes a shove to wake me up, but the nights where I don't sleep I can't wake up that easily.

I cuddle tighter into to bed, hoping the comfort from it can help me from Jumins judgement.

Jumin: What happens if it happens in public?

Mc: I have a identification badge to say just to give me a nudge, or call someone on my phone.

Jumin: Thank you for telling me.

I wish him goodnight, hoping that I could quickly end this conversation, while I pull sheets onto me. I get a message on my phone from Seven "See Mc~~ Went just fine! No need to cry" I look at the camera and pull the covers over my head hiding from prying eyes. "Keep up the good work keeping me safe~" I turn over hugging my pillow hoping that it would hug me back. My tears slowly humming me into sleep.